Servers will be down while we work on getting the PR/HI mods working.
Recommended Balanced Buff Set (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Balanced Buff Set (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.12.24)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | BBS | EBS | HBS | SBS (UQC)
This Buff Set is situated towards using both offensive and defensive buffs against the infected. You can try to deal a ton of damage to them, and then defend against their attacks in response.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue or purple.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Balance of Power COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+ / Compressed Shell+*
- (SURV) Tank Slayer / Hope on Sight+* / |Q| Prowess-**
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Morphine Injector+ / Excitement+*
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) General Tank Handler+
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / Mindset Change+*
- (SURV) Avenger+
- (SURV) Tactical Reload+ / Mobility Master+* / Steadfast Aim+**
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+ / Pain Stimulant+*
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+ / |C| Battle Cry*
- (SURV) Auto Pistol Modulator / |C| Discharger+*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Goggles Binded Codes:
- 1st: 730-gtjj9w-jbfr3e-j06sh5-jadikk-jr2mxg-nj80 (Primary) (Balanced Survivor)
- |Q| Prowess: 72w-gtjj9w-lmsfsa-j06sh5-jadikk-jr2mxg-nj80 (Primary) (Balanced Survivor)
- 2nd: 72o-gtjjac-ivd1tb-j06sh4-jadvv5-jr2mxg-nj80 (Non-Tenacity Defender) (Second Choices: 3., 4., 6., 9., 11. and 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72t-gtjjac-lmsfu7-j06sh4-jadvv5-jr2mxg-nj80 (Non-Tenacity Defender) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 9., 11. and 12.)
- 3rd: 73c-gtjjac-jbfr5b-j06sh5-jaegp5-m47r2c-nj80 (Guardian Force) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 12., 13. and 14.)
- |Q| Prowess: 738-gtjjac-lmsfu7-j06sh5-jaegp5-m47r2c-nj80 (Guardian Force) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 12., 13. and 14.)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72x-gtiw4k-jbfr3e-j06sh5-jadikk-jr2mxg-nj80 (Primary) (Balanced Survivor)
- |Q| Prowess: 72t-gtiw4k-lmsfsa-j06sh5-jadikk-jr2mxg-nj80 (Primary) (Balanced Survivor)
- 2nd: 72l-gtiw50-ivd1tb-j06sh4-jadvv5-jr2mxg-nj80 (Non-Tenacity Defender) (Second Choices: 3., 4., 6., 9., 11. and 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 72q-gtiw50-lmsfu7-j06sh4-jadvv5-jr2mxg-nj80 (Non-Tenacity Defender) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 9., 11. and 12.)
- 3rd: 739-gtiw50-jbfr5b-j06sh5-jaegp5-m47r2c-nj80 (Guardian Force) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 12., 13. and 14.)
- |Q| Prowess: 735-gtiw50-lmsfu7-j06sh5-jaegp5-m47r2c-nj80 (Guardian Force) (Second Choices: 3., 6., 12., 13. and 14.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor/Flesh armor/Barrier health with bonus reduction equal to weapon's bonus damage per shot. 100% chance VS Flesh armor or with AWP/Scout, otherwise 33% chance. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- Adaptive Shell: Reloading early will grant +1.5% reload speed per shell currently loaded. (Compressed Shell)
- Wish on Sight: No bleedout if a visible standing teammate is within 300 units and you aren't crawling. <✖ VS> (Hope on Sight)
- Guardian Recharger:After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will also give you 3HP/s regen for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (Morphine Injector)
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (Excitement)
- |E| General Tank Mastery: +0.12% increased recovery speed from Tank punch/rock stuns, multiplied by your current level. <✖ VS, 30% max bonus> (General Tank Handler)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Blood Transfusion: While incapacitated, increased bleed out gain is equal to (standing allies count) %, but killing Commons/Specials/Ubers heal 10/100/200 HP and delays bleedout damage by 1/3/5 seconds. Reaching full health from a Special/Uber kill will revive you. (Mindset Change)
- Respite: Reduces claw damage from revenge targets by target's kill count times 5. Blocks Tank punch/rock stuns and SI Pin/Flings for 4s/8s from revenge targets. <Damage cannot be reduced below 1, decays over 4 seconds> (Avenger)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- |E| Steadfast Sprint: Common Infected attacking you no longer cripple your move speed or ability to jump. (Steadfast Aim)
- Multi Dispenser: Gives 11 seconds duration, for 3 (2 in VS) uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- |E| Pain Analeptic: While having temporary health, gain 10% defense from any infected damage. Bonus is doubled if you have below 25% permanent health. (Pain Stimulant)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you prefer to use shotguns for tank aggro rather than other weapons for tank damage, you can swap out the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff for the Compressed Shell Buff.
- If you prefer to be incapacitated with no bleed out, and aggroing the tanks over dealing additional damage to tanks, you can swap out the Tank Slayer Buff for the Hope on Sight Buff. If you instead prefer to level up any class at class level 4 to class level 5, you can swap out either buff for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- if you prefer to be able to gain temporary health back from killing infected rather than regenerating health overtime, you can swap out the Morphine Injector Buff for the Excitement Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to gain full heals from a first aid kit rather than reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the Mindset Change Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to get around areas faster over reloading your weapons faster with some ammo unused, you can swap out the Tactical Reload Buff for the Mobility Master Buff. If you don't want to become crippled by the CI while moving around instead, you can swap out either buff for the Steadfast Aim Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to gain defense while also not allowing temporary health to decay with a buff enhancement over being able to give support to the survivors, you can swap out the Health Dispenser Buff for the Pain Stimulant Buff.
- if you want to help out the survivors by giving them and yourself increased fire rate/melee swing rate over having a chance to earn ammo, you can swap out the Dummy Rounds Buff for the |C| Battle Cry Buff.
- If you want to be able to deal damage to tanks/resurrect a pile of dead survivors over having auto-fire on your pistols, you can swap out the Auto Pistol Modulator Buff for the |C| Discharger Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Shooting the same Special Infected/Tank increases damage dealt by +1%/bullet, +2% with Single Pistol/Hunting Rifle or +3% with Magnum Pistol/AWP and Scout sniper rifles. With shotguns, chance to increase by 1%/pellet equal to 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). Bonus resets upon changing target, weapon, or reloading. <Max bonus: Weapon clip size * per-bullet increment * pellet count>
- Compressed Shell: Can fully reload shotguns with just 1 shell. Disables reload speed upgrade and doubles reload time.
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged weapons. <✖ VS>
- Hope on Sight: While incapacitated, if there is a visible standing survivor, gain -50% decreased bleed out rate and gain +5% defense. Gain +2% additional defense for each other visible standing survivor. After being revived, the buff effects linger for 5 seconds.
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Morphine Injector: Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>
- Excitement: On killing common infected, +1THP. On killing special infected, +10THP (Uber Infected give +20THP). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned>
- Group Morale: You gain +1% defense for every other survivor alive. Gain +1.5% defense increase instead for 15 seconds if resurrected.
- General Tank Handler: -0.12% reduced damage taken from tanks multiplied by your current level. <Max buff defense percent: 90%>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP becomes 90% of the previous value. Using a first aid kit resets it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, deal +200% increased damage and resist death from the revenge target for 8 seconds. The bonus damage scales down overtime. Current revenge target cannot become it again for 8 seconds. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Steadfast Aim: On CI attacking you, they no longer jostle your aim and gain +10% defense against them. <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Pain Stimulant: Upon using Pain Pills, Adrenaline, or being revived, temporary HP no longer decays for 60 seconds. Gain +25% increased HP received on revive.
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate and swing speed equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. <✖ VS>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you plan on aggroing a tank over to you. Be sure to deal a lot of damage to it before letting it come to you and taking a lot of damage in return so no other survivors can be affected for a short time.