Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Dormant Solidified Tank (DTG)
Dormant Solidified Tank (DTG V2.1)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Types of Dormant Tanks Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to | DST | DPT | DBT | DBrT | DAT | DRT
For the video, scroll down to the end of this page or use the bar to the right side of this page instead.
Tank Info <top>
How to get around this tank <top>
- Step 1: The tank has a Fortified Wall of 2500. This is the value you will need to take off by hitting the tank with melee weapons as guns don't work on this tank when hitting it from the front, only from the back.
- Step 2: Once you have gotten rid of the Fortified Wall, you can damage it normally with melee weapons until you kill it.
- Melee the tank quickly, the more faster you can get his fortified skin off, the better it is for you to get onto damaging him from moderate range and for him to get fewer hits off you while you melee it.
- If you get low on health, be sure to heal with a first aid kit before you get incapacitated or killed.
- Primary Weapon: Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Melee Weapon: Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Throwables: Pipebomb (works best here of the 3 throwables, but also doable with the other two)
- Health Items1: First Aid Kit
- Health items2: Pain Pills
- Special Bullets: Freezing Bullets (Optional, not required)
- Booster: Refined or Higher Grade Regeneration Booster (Optional, not required)
Recommended Buff Set
- Recommended Dormant Solidified Tank Buff Set
- Recommended Dormant Solidified Tank Buff Set (UQBO)
- Recommended Dormant Solidified Tank Buff Set (Cabin Scenario)
Videos Showcasing this tank: <top>
Gemini likes this.