Dormant Repugnant Tank (DTG)
Dormant Repugnant Tank (DTG V2.7)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Types of Dormant Tanks Page
Go to | DST | DPT | DBoT | DBT | DAT | DRT
For the video, scroll down to the end of this page or use the bar to the right side of this page instead.
21. Dormant Repugnant Tank
A very toxic tank alike the Sickening Tank. We do not want to know what it could do if it managed to fully awaken.
Health: 130,000 HP
Punch Damage: 180 HP
Hit Interval: 0.5
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Penetration: The tank ignores defense.
- (Passive) Toxicity: Adds once stack of Toxicity on each punch. The first stack causes the survivor to receive 1% HP damage per second. Each new stack, multiplies the damage by 2 (1% -> 2% -> 4% -> 8% -> ...). Survivors lose 1 stack every 8 seconds (Max DPS: 128%).
- (Passive) No escape: The tank gains move speed every second it hasn't damaged a survivor. It's move speed resets once it does.
- (Active) Toxic Cloud: The tank releases toxic clouds that stay in an area for 16 seconds and deal 6 HP damage every 0.1 seconds. The cloud grows in size overtime.
- (Passive) Lethal disease: If a survivor is affected by a toxic cloud longer than 8 seconds they will be affected by a lethal disease. These survivors will lose 5% of their missing health and prevent health regen. The disease lasts until the tank or the survivor dies.
The Dormant Repugnant Tank is the final and 6th dormant tank out of 6 dormant tanks that has to be defeated in the 'Dormant Apocalypse' Quest from Sara. You were able to do this quest when V1.8 got released.
Recommended Buff Set:
Videos Showcasing this tank: <top>
Dormant Repugnant Tank fight in V1.8:
Dormant Repugnant Tank fight in V2.0 (Also featuring Normal + UQC Buff Sets):