Recommended Buff Set (DST) (UQC) (DTG)
Recommended Buff Set (Dormant Solidified Tank) (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (DTG V2.7)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Dormant Solidified Tank Page
Go to Recommended | DST | DST (UQC)
This Buff Set uses a number of buffs to help you be on the move and help you out with gaining DPS with your weapon faster.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue or purple.
** Indicates that the buff is a third option to the first buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Dormant Solidified COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+ / Ranged Expert+*
- (SURV) Butcher / Underbarrel Launcher+*
- (SURV) Tank Slayer / Extra Powder+*
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) Morphine Injector+ / |C| Discharger+*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Hyperactive+
- (SURV) Mobility Master+
- (SURV) Infirmary+ / Unstoppable+*
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade / Tactical Reload+*
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+ / Grenade Trap+* / Freezing Grenade Launcher**
- (SURV) |C| One Man Armory
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
- (SURV) Survival Payment+ / Finale Dominator+*
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor/Flesh armor/Barrier health with bonus reduction equal to weapon's bonus damage per shot. 100% chance VS Flesh armor or with AWP/Scout, otherwise 33% chance. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- |E| Ranged Perfectionist: Assault Rifles and SMGS no longer suffer range damage dropoff.
- Underbarrel Autoloader: Ammo piles no longer give charges but instead recharge once every 40 seconds. (Underbarrel Launcher)
- Armor Piercing Grenades: Pipe bomb explosions ignore target's defenses, halved instead on tanks. (Extra Powder)
- Guardian Recharger: After activating, Guardian Moustachio/Guardian Dispenser will be available again in 4/5 minutes. (Guardian Moustachio)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will also give you 3HP/s regen for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (Morphine Injector)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Overcharge Arms: While Hyperactive is active, 1/3 swing speed penalty. While Hyperactive is on cooldown, halved swing speed penalty. (Hyperactive)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Clinic: Allows you to carry an additional Pain Pills/Adrenaline. <Press the ZOOM key with your item held to swap between the two> (Infirmary)
- Unyielding: Unstoppable now has a chance to block tank punch stuns for 2 seconds. <Chance to activate is 50% of Unstoppable chance> (Unstoppable)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Reusable Traps: 3 seconds after placing, you can shove a placed trap to pick it back up. (Grenade Trap)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Doctor's Orders: You can also instead buy a first aid kit for half the price. (Prescription Medication)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- If you prefer to have a medium damage increasing buff over an incremental damage increasing buff you can swap out the |Q| Piercing Bullets Buff for the Ranged Expert Buff.
- If you want to crowd control the tank by freezing it over being able to deal additional damage with melee weapons, you can swap out the Butcher Buff for the Underbarrel Launcher Buff.
- If you prefer to deal more damage with explosives over dealing more damage with guns, you can swap out the Tank Slayer Buff for the Extra Powder Buff.
- If you want to be able to deal more damage quickly against the Dormant Solidified Tank over having more regeneration, you can swap out the Morphine Injector Buff for the |C| Discharger Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to resist tank punch stuns over having more health items instead of throwables, you can swap out the Infirmary Buff for the Unstoppable Buff.
- If you prefer not to use grenades but want to reload your weapons faster, you can swap out the Freezing Grenade Buff for the Tactical Reload Buff.
- If you prefer blowing up the dormant tank over having a chance to save ammo with your weapons, you can swap out the Dummy Rounds Buff for the Grenade Trap Buff. If you instead want to crowd control the tank by freezing it, you can swap out either buff for the Underbarrel Launcher Buff.
- If you manage to get full stacks of the Finale Dominator Buff before a tank fight and prefer having that over gaining bounty overtime while alive, you can swap out the Survival Payment Buff for it.
Weapons/Configs and loadout used in this buff set: <top>
- Rifles / Sniper Rifles
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25% OR +25%/-25% || -25%/+25% without Ranged Expert Buff
Recommended Weapon Config (Snipers): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Pistols and Melee Weapons
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -10%/+10%
- Pipe Bomb
- First Aid Kit
- Pain Pills
- Recommended Bullets: Ice Bullets/Acid Bullets (Bullets aren't really needed here)
- Recommended Booster: Refined Regeneration Booster (Minimum)'
NOTE: You can use either a Refined/Supreme Resilience Booster, then gain any bonus toaster that gives any bonus effect that's helpful for the dormant tank fight. Not required, but it helps.'
Benefits of this buff set:
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Shooting the same Special Infected/Tank increases damage dealt by +1%/bullet, +2% with Single Pistol/Hunting Rifle or +3% with Magnum Pistol/AWP and Scout sniper rifles. With shotguns, chance to increase by 1%/pellet equal to 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). Bonus resets upon changing target, weapon, or reloading. <Max bonus: Weapon clip size * per-bullet increment * pellet count>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of your target but aren't affected by attack bonuses from buffs. They shoot and reload -25% slower. <Ammo save chance halved for Rifles/SMGs> <✖ VS>
- Butcher: On each melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage> <Bonus not applied to Chainsaw>
- Underbarrel Launcher: SMGs, Assault Rifles and Shotguns gain an underbarrel launcher that launches explosive grenades. The projectile can be fired with the ZOOM key up to 3 times per map. You can refill it at ammo piles every 2 minutes. <Incompatible with Heat Missile/Floral Grenade Launch> <Can only fire once every 3 seconds> <With SG552 Rifle, hold WALK as well as ZOOM to activate> <✖ VS>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged weapons. <✖ VS>
- Extra Powder: +400% increased pipe bomb damage done (Affects Traps).
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless before taking lethal damage. <Works only once per round>
- Morphine Injector: Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and melee fatigue cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds after. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death>
- Unstoppable: Gives you the ability to block Special Infected pins, staggers and tank rock stuns. Chance is equal to current HP % + 10%. Minus -10% chance for each SI nearby above 3. Minus -20% chance for each Uber SI nearby. <Does not work if incapacitated or rushing> <Doesn't block status effects, tank punches or boomer slaps> <✖ VS>
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (2 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. It will detonate if any enemy infected gets close and creates a projectile based on the trap type. Traps cannot trigger in 3 seconds of being placed, and will detonate after 2 minutes. <Shove floor with throwable in hand to place> <Pipe bomb traps deal double damage and have no dropoff> <Max 3 active traps. In VS max 3 of each type per round>
- Freezing Grenade Launcher: Grenade Launcher Projectiles will freeze infected for 4 seconds (2 for tanks) on hit. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Hold USE before explosion to activate> <Cooldown: 60 seconds if at least one target is frozen> <✖ VS>
- |C| One Man Armory: Allows you to carry both pistols and a melee weapon. Press the ZOOM key with your secondary held to swap between the two. <You will drop your secondary item on death> <Incompatible with Hidden Magnum> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy Pills/Adrenaline for free once per round in the !buy menu. 40% THP gained from using Pills/Adrenaline is given as bonus HP.
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, gain +10% move speed. If no visible allies within 400 units, gain another +10% move speed. In finales, when rescue has arrived you resist non-status slow effects. <Falling behind aspect has no effect in Survival, VS, or if only survivor alive>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you want to melee the tank quicker, use the Hyperactive Buff then start whacking away at the tank to get rid of the Fortified Skin faster.
- If you get low on health, be sure to heal with a first aid kit before you get incapacitated or killed.