Dormant Anguished Tank (DTG)
Dormant Anguished Tank (DTG V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Types of Dormant Tanks Page
Go to | DST | DPT | DBT | DBrT | DAT | DRT
For the video, scroll down to the end of this page or use the bar to the right side of this page instead.
18. Dormant Anguished Tank
A tank that went through a similar process as the Heartbroken tank. It is extremely dangerous and must be annihilated.
Punch Damage: 1,350 HP
Hit Delay: 1.5
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Penetration: The tank ignores defense.
- (Passive) No escape: The tank gains move speed every second it hasn't damaged a survivor. It's move speed resets once it does.
- (Passive) Fury: The tank accumulates 1 stack of fury each 2 seconds. At 100 stacks the tank does the only lethal ability it knows yet.
- (Active - Fury) Supreme Bullet Release: The tank throws all the bullets stuck in its body causing 15% maximum health damage per second to survivors in sight of the tank. Effect lasts 6 seconds.
The Dormant Anguished Tank is the 5th dormant tank out of 6 dormant tanks that have to be defeated in the 'Dormant Apocalypse' Quest from Sara.
How to get around this tank: <top>
- Step 1: You can damage this tank with weapons until you kill it.
- This tank fight in particular is done with 2 players instead of just doing it solo, so if you plan on aggroing the tank, make sure to give each other a large amount of distance away so the other survivor has enough time to aggro the tank back towards them.
- If you get low on health, be sure to go over to the other survivor and then heal with a first aid kit so you can heal the both of you. Do this before you get incapacitated or killed.
- Primary Weapon: Any Primary Weapon
- Secondary Weapon: Any Secondary Pistol
- Throwables: Pipe bomb
- Main Health Item: First Aid Kit
- Secondary Health item: Adrenaline Shot
- Special Bullets: Freezing Bullets*
- Booster: Supreme Regeneration Booster*
NOTE: * Indicates that the weapon/item recommended for the setup is optional.
Recommended Buff Set: <top>
Videos Showcasing this tank: <top>