Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 2 (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.7.14)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets (UQC) Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 (UQC)
This Buff Set is situated towards melee damage against tanks.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Warrior COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Ninja+
- (SURV) Butcher
- (SURV) Deflection Suit+ / |C| Battle Cry*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Shoving Expert+
- (SURV) Deadly Shove+
- (SURV) Hyperactive+
- (SURV) Avenger+
- (SURV) Mobility Master+
- (SURV) Chainsaw Dumbass+ / Survival Payment+*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+
- (SURV) Trailing Haste
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife that kills Special Infected. Won't consume normal knifes. Max count = Knife max + 1. <✖ VS, 500 damage + 5s bleed to Tanks, missed knives can be reclaimed or return after 30s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision if Gas Mask is above 50% durability. (Goggles)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Samurai Training: While using the Katana, -50% reduced melee fatigue gain rate. With Katana, killing specials only gives 33% melee fatigue reduction. (Ninja)
- Barbed Wire: You passively deal 25 damage per second to all infected inside 75 units. (Deflection Suit)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Strong Arm: Allows you to shove chargers to stagger them. (Shoving Expert)
- Super Shove: You can shove any tank, staggering it. Requires max charges but only consumes 2. <✖ VS, Tank can't be shoved again for 15 seconds> (Deadly Shove)
- Overcharge Arms: While Hyperactive is active, 1/3 swing speed penalty. While Hyperactive is on cooldown, halved swing speed penalty. (Hyperactive)
- Respite: Reduces claw damage taken from current revenge targets by number of kills they've made times 5. <Damage cannot be reduced below 1, decays over 4 seconds> (Avenger)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- |E| Chainsaw Maniac: While using your chainsaw, gain +10% move speed and cannot be slowed by common infected hitting you. (Chainsaw Dumbass)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Doctor's Orders: You can also instead buy a first aid kit for half the price. (Prescription Medication)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to increase your fire rate/swing speed for you and nearby teammates over being able to reflect physical damage taken back at the infected, you can swap out the Deflection Suit Buff for the |C| Battle Cry Buff.
- If you prefer to use melee weapons other than the chainsaw, you can swap out the Chainsaw Dumbass Buff for the Survival Payment Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon (Random Weapon Config is recommended)
- Any Melee Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Ninja: On special infected kill, -50% reduced current melee fatigue. On being released from special infected, instantly resets melee fatigue and prevents gaining more for 5 seconds.
- Butcher: On each melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage> <Bonus not applied to Chainsaw>
- Deflection Suit: Reflect 50% of melee damage taken against infected. Against Witches and Tanks, reflect 25% of melee damage taken. <Damage returned won't generate Tank aggro> <✖ VS>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Shoving Expert: Disables shove penalties.
- Deadly Shove: Shoves instantly kill special infected. Works 3 times after the round starts. It recharges once every 3 minutes in COOP only.
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and melee fatigue cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds after. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, +200% increased damage dealt to the assassin and cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Increased damage dealt scales down overtime. Effect time resets if the assassin kills again. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Chainsaw Dumbass: On common infected kill, +5% chainsaw fuel refill. On special infected kill, +20% chainsaw fuel refill.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- Trailing Haste: If behind average survivor map progression, gain +10% movement speed. If no visible allies within 400 units, gain another +10% movement speed. <No effect if only survivor alive> <✖ VS, Survival>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- It's up to you to decide what melee weapon to use on tanks, however some are better for when the tank is not on the move, with the other weapons being better for when the tank is on the move.