Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Offensive Buff Set 1 (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.10.10)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Offensive Buff Sets (UQC) Page
Go to Recommended | OBS1 | OBS2 (UQC)
This Buff Set is situated towards damage against tanks.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Offensive Assault COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets+
- (SURV) Butcher / Auto Pistol Modulator*
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Hyperactive+ / |C| Battle Cry*
- (SURV) Avenger+
- (SURV) Tactical Reload+ / Compressed Shell+*
- (SURV) Mobility Master+
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Witch Hunter
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife that kills Special Infected. Won't consume normal knifes. Max count = Knife max + 1. <✖ VS, 500 damage + 5s bleed to Tanks, missed knives can be reclaimed or return after 30s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Armor Piercing Bullets: Shots may reduce more Tank armor/Flesh armor/Barrier health with bonus reduction equal to weapon's bonus damage per shot. 100% chance VS Flesh armor or with AWP/Scout, otherwise 33% chance. (|Q| Piercing Bullets)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Overcharge Arms: While Hyperactive is active, 1/3 swing speed penalty. While Hyperactive is on cooldown, halved swing speed penalty. (Hyperactive)
- Respite: Reduces claw damage from current revenge targets by number of kills they've made times 5. Blocks Tank punch/rock stuns and SI Pin/Flings for 4s/8s from revenge targets. <Damage cannot be reduced below 1, decays over 4 seconds> (Avenger)
- Lightning Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Adaptive Shell: Reloading early will grant +1.5% reload speed per shell currently loaded.(Compressed Shell)
- Mobility Master: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- Multi Dispenser: 3 seconds reduced duration but gives 3 (2 in VS) Health Dispenser uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you prefer to use pistols over melee weapons, you can swap out the Butcher Buff for the Auto Pistol Modulator Buff.
- If you prefer to use pistols over melee weapons, you can swap out the Hyperactive Buff for the |C| Battle Cry Buff.
- If you prefer to use shotguns over other primary weapons, you can swap out the Tactical Reload Buff for the Compressed Shell Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || -20%/+20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |Q| Piercing Bullets: Shooting the same Special Infected/Tank increases damage dealt by +1%/bullet, +2% with Single Pistol/Hunting Rifle or +3% with Magnum Pistol/AWP and Scout sniper rifles. With shotguns, chance to increase by 1%/pellet equal to 75% - (weapon tier * pellet count). Bonus resets upon changing target, weapon, or reloading. <Max bonus: Weapon clip size * per-bullet increment * pellet count>
- Butcher: On each melee hit, deal +1% of target's current HP as bonus damage. <Only works with targets that take melee damage> <Max bonus: +500 damage> <Bonus not applied to Chainsaw>
- Auto Pistol Modulator: Allows you to go full auto with pistols. <✖ VS>
- Tank Slayer: You deal +300HP bonus damage to tanks every 4 seconds with ranged weapons. <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and melee fatigue cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds after. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- |C| Battle Cry: After shouting an intense battle cry, you and other nearby teammates gain increased fire rate equal to the number of nearby teammates for 20 seconds. The cooldown is shared between all survivors. <Cooldown: 3 minutes + 3 seconds for each teammate nearby> <Radius: 275 units> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_battlecry)
- Avenger: On any infected kill on a survivor, deal +200% increased damage and resist death from the revenge target for 8 seconds. The bonus damage scales down overtime. Current revenge target cannot become it again for 8 seconds. <You can have more than one revenge target> <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Compressed Shell: Can fully reload shotguns with just 1 shell. Disables reload speed upgrade and doubles reload time.
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Witch Hunter: +20% more damage dealt and -25% less damage taken against witches.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set:
- If you want to rack up burst damage on the tanks, use weapons that deal a higher amount of base damage, such as the AWP or Scout Sniper Rifles.
- If you want to rack up quick damage on the tanks, use rifles/shotguns that you know how to use or preferably ones with a quicker rate of fire or higher base damage as you see fit.