Recommended Equipment Buff Set 2 (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 2 (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.6.20)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 (UQC)
This Buff set is situated more towards using ice explosives to take down the infected.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Ice Freezer COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Extra Powder
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) Double Projectile
- (SURV) Grenade Trap
- (SURV) Heat Missile
- (SURV) Floral Grenade Launch+
- (SURV) Seeking Grenade
- (SURV) Advanced Grenade Launcher+
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade Launcher
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Vented Grenade Launcher: Reduces unusable duration to 5 seconds. (Floral Grenade Launch)
- Six Slot Launcher: Magazine size increased to 6. (Advanced Grenade Launcher)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon or Grenade Launcher
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Extra Powder: +400% increased pipe bomb damage done (Affects Traps).
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. It will detonate if any enemy infected gets close and creates a projectile based on the trap type. Traps cannot trigger in 3 seconds of being placed, and will detonate after 2 minutes. <Shove floor with throwable in hand to place> <Pipe bomb traps deal double damage and have no dropoff> <Max 3 active traps. In VS max 3 of each type per round>
- Heat Missile: -20% reduced base movement speed. Grenade Launcher projectile seeks out for 1000 units range at the time of firing. -2.5% projectile damage drop every 0.1 seconds, not below 50%.
- Floral Grenade Launch: On first grenade launcher shot, fire +10 additional projectiles. They override the Ice Shield clan buff and deal -33% less damage. In Coop: Grenade Launcher becomes unusable for 10 seconds afterwards.
- Seeking Grenade: Allows pipe bombs to seek for nearby special infected/tanks. Takes 10 seconds to detonate, but deals +400 flat damage. <Incompatible with Frag Grenade buff>
- Advanced Grenade Launcher: Allows you to shoot 5 grenade launcher projectiles. -125% decreased reload speed and -10% reduced base damage dealt. <✖ VS>
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (3 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks>
- Freezing Grenade Launcher: Grenade Launcher Projectiles will freeze infected for 4 seconds (2 for tanks) on hit. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Hold USE before explosion to activate> <Cooldown: 60 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless, +1 stack of Peanut Blessing gained for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty gained is equal to the number of stacks, up to a max of 3 stacks, which resets after reaching it.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you want to make the most out of your pipe bombs and your grenade launcher projectiles, make sure to be close when your aiming for your infected target with them. That way, you'll be more likely to hit them and will be able to deal close to or the maximum damage to them.
- If you don't want to have any problems with inflicting the frozen bad status effect on tanks, wait until after 15 seconds have passed of a stun/freeze being inflicted. That way, when you do target the tank again with any buff effect that can freeze it, you won't need to worry about not having frozen your target.