Recommended Equipment Buff Set 2 (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 2 (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.10.11)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 (UQC)
This Buff set is situated more towards using ice explosives to take down the infected.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Ice Freezer COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Extra Powder+
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / Mindset Change+*
- (SURV) Double Projectile
- (SURV) Grenade Trap+
- (SURV) Heat Missile / Underbarrel Launcher+*
- (SURV) Floral Grenade Launch+ / |C| Discharger+*
- (SURV) Seeking Grenade+ / Frag Grenade*
- (SURV) Advanced Grenade Launcher+ / |V| Bird Whistle*
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade
- (SURV) Freezing Grenade Launcher
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Survival Payment+
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife that kills Special Infected. Won't consume normal knifes. Max count = Knife max + 1. <✖ VS, 500 damage + 5s bleed to Tanks, missed knives can be reclaimed or return after 30s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- Armor Piercing Grenades: Pipe bomb explosions ignore target's defenses, halved instead on tanks. (Extra Powder)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Blood Transfusion: While incapacitated, increased bleed out gain is equal to (standing allies count) %, but killing Commons/Specials/Ubers heal 10/100/200 HP and delays bleedout damage by 1/3/5 seconds. Reaching full health from a Special/Uber kill will revive you. (Mindset Change)
- Reusable Traps: 3 seconds after placing, you can shove a placed trap to pick it back up. (Grenade Trap)
- Underbarrel Autoloader: Ammo piles no longer give charges but instead recharge once every 40 seconds. (Underbarrel Launcher)
- Vented Grenade Launcher: Reduces unusable duration to 5 seconds. (Floral Grenade Launch)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- Short Fuse: Lowers fuse time down to 6 seconds. (Seeking Grenade)
- Six Slot Launcher: Increases magazine capacity to 6. (Advanced Grenade Launcher)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to gain full heals from a first aid kit rather than reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the Mindset Change Buff.
- If you prefer to use the Underbarrel Launcher over the grenade launcher or want an easier way to freeze the infected, you can swap out the Heat Missile Buff for the Underbarrel Launcher Buff.
- If you prefer to use a buff that can slow and freeze the infected momentarily over shooting out many projectiles once per round, you can swap out the Floral Grenade Launch for the |C| Discharger Buff.
- If you want to have instant exploding grenades over seeking grenades that seek out the infected, you can swap out the Seeking Grenade Buff for the Frag Grenade Buff.
- If you prefer to use the Underbarrel Launcher over the grenade launcher or want an easier way to earn bounty, you can swap out the Advanced Grenade Launcher Buff for the |V| Bird Whistle Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set:
- Any Underbarrel Launcher Primary Weapon or Grenade Launcher
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || -25%/+25%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || -20%/+20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Extra Powder: +400% increased pipe bomb damage done (Affects Traps).
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP becomes 90% of the previous value. Using a first aid kit resets it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- Double Projectile: Allows you to throw 2 pipe bomb and vomit jar projectiles.
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. It will detonate if any enemy infected gets close and creates a projectile based on the trap type. Traps cannot trigger in 3 seconds of being placed, and will detonate after 2 minutes. <Shove floor with throwable in hand to place> <Pipe bomb traps deal double damage and have no dropoff> <Max 3 active traps. In VS max 3 of each type per round>
- Heat Missile: -20% reduced base movement speed. Grenade Launcher projectile seeks out for 1000 units range at the time of firing. -2.5% projectile damage drop every 0.1 seconds, not below 50%.
- Underbarrel Launcher: SMGs, Assault Rifles and Shotguns gain an underbarrel launcher that launches explosive grenades. The projectile can be fired with the ZOOM key up to 3 times per map. You can refill it at ammo piles every 2 minutes. <Incompatible with Heat Missile/Floral Grenade Launch> <Can only fire once every 3 seconds> <With SG552 Rifle, hold WALK as well as ZOOM to activate> <✖ VS>
- Floral Grenade Launch: On first grenade launcher shot, fire +10 additional projectiles. They override the Ice Shield clan buff and deal -33% less damage. In Coop: Grenade Launcher becomes unusable for 10 seconds afterwards.
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Seeking Grenade: Allows pipe bombs to seek for nearby special infected/tanks. Takes 10 seconds to detonate, but deals +400 flat damage. <Incompatible with Frag Grenade buff>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Seeking Grenade buff>
- Advanced Grenade Launcher: Allows you to shoot 5 grenade launcher projectiles. Disables Fast Reload upgrade and gives -40% reduced reload speed. <✖ VS>
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- Freezing Grenade: Exchanges pipe bombs for freezing bombs. Infected caught in the explosion suffer movement speed loss or become frozen depending on distance. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Freeze duration: 10 seconds (2 for tanks)> <You can't freeze ice tanks>
- Freezing Grenade Launcher: Grenade Launcher Projectiles will freeze infected for 4 seconds (2 for tanks) on hit. <Tanks can't be frozen in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Hold USE before explosion to activate> <Cooldown: 60 seconds if at least one target is frozen> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless, +1 stack of Peanut Blessing gained for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty gained is equal to the number of stacks, up to a max of 3 stacks, which resets after reaching it.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you want to make the most out of your pipe bombs and your grenade launcher projectiles, make sure to be close when your aiming for your infected target with them. That way, you'll be more likely to hit them and will be able to deal close to or the maximum damage to them.
- If you don't want to have any problems with inflicting the frozen bad status effect on tanks, wait until after 15 seconds have passed of a stun/freeze being inflicted. That way, when you do target the tank again with any buff effect that can freeze it, you won't need to worry about not having frozen your target.