Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Equipment Buff Set 1 (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.12.26)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Equipment Buff Sets (UQC) Page
Go to Recommended | EBS1 | EBS2 | EBS3 (UQC)
This Buff set is situated more towards using fire to take down the infected.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
- Indicates that the Buff is required in order to level up any class from class level 4 to class level 5.
Fire Fighter COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Anger Ignition+
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / Mindset Change+*
- (SURV) Hyperactive+
- (SURV) Immolation+
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster+ / |Q| Prowess-*
- (SURV) Grenade Trap+
- (SURV) M60 Dumbass / Deadeye+*
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger+
- (SURV) |C| Spin-up M60+ / Tactical Reload+*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Survival Payment+
- (SURV) Peanut Blessing
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
Goggles Buff Binded Codes:
- 1st: 72e-jkyl0c-m28up7-jr2rte-glsu2d-nj80 (Primary) (Fast Firer) (Second Choice: 4.)
- |Q| Prowess: 735-gtjj6i-jkyl0c-lmrkyz-jr2rte-glsu2d-nj80 (Primary) (Fast Firer) (Second Choice: 4.)
- 2nd: 735-gtjj6i-jlk0m4-m28ut7-jr2rrw-glsu2d-nj80 (Primary) (Sniper Based Set) (Second Choices: 9. and 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 736-gtjj6i-jlk0m4-lmrl2z-jr2rrw-glsu2d-nj80 (Primary) (Sniper Based Set) (Second Choices: 9. and 12.)
Goggles Buff not Binded Codes:
- 1st: 731-gtiw16-jkyl0c-m28up7-jr2rte-glsu2d-nj80 (Fast Firer) (Second Choice: 4.)
- |Q| Prowess: 732-gtiw16-jkyl0c-lmrkyz-jr2rte-glsu2d-nj80 (Fast Firer) (Second Choice: 4.)
- 2nd: 72f-jlk0m4-m28ut7-jr2rrw-glsu2d-nj80 (Primary) (Sniper Based Set) (Second Choices: 9. and 12.)
- |Q| Prowess: 733-gtiw16-jlk0m4-lmrl2z-jr2rrw-glsu2d-nj80 (Primary) (Sniper Based Set) (Second Choices: 9. and 12.)
Buff Enhancements Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife, dealing 750 damage/stagger to SI or 500 damage/5s bleed (100 dmg/s) to Tanks. Won't use normal knives. Max count equals Knife count + 1. <✖ VS, Knives reclaimable on miss/from target's dead body or return after 20s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- Furious Ignition: Increases chance to activate to 3%. <Also works on Enhanced Anger Ignition> (Anger Ignition)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Blood Transfusion: While incapacitated, increased bleed out gain is equal to (standing allies count) %, but killing Commons/Specials/Ubers heal 10/100/200 HP and delays bleedout damage by 1/3/5 seconds. Reaching full health from a Special/Uber kill will revive you. (Mindset Change)
- Overcharge Legs: While Hyperactive is active, 1/3 move speed penalty from slows. While Hyperactive is on cooldown, halved move speed penalty from slows. (Hyperactive)
- Burning Soul: -0.5%/0.5s slow effect decay while immolation is active, +3 increased damage per tick. (Immolation)
- |E| Adrenaline Accelerator: -25% reduced slow effects of affected survivors and causes slow effects to instantly start decaying when the buff is activated. (Adrenaline Area Booster)
- Reusable Traps: 3 seconds after placing, you can shove a placed trap to pick it back up. (Grenade Trap)
- |E| Deadshot: After 5 Deadeye shots, you can fire a Deadshot (hold USE and fire) at a Special/Tank, killing the SI or ignoring tank defenses and staggering it. It also blasts inside 300 units for the same damage, igniting them. Infected hit/killed don't trigger Deadeye. (Deadeye)
- Phantom Rounds: When any ammo save chance activates, you have a second chance to gain another bullet. The second chance is equal to half of your total ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Frostcharger: Each tick slows infected hit by 3% (doubled on non-tanks). On the final tick, all infected in range become frozen for 1 second, bypassing debilitate cooldowns. (|C| Discharger)
- |E| Steam Burst: Shots fired at max rate generate +0.5% steam. Double tap WALK with at least 10% to release all steam. Deals 5 x steam % damage to infected in 300 units and ignites them at 100% steam. Afterwards, cannot generate steam for 5 seconds. (|C| Spin-up M60)
- Lighting Hands: Once every 30 seconds, gain double bonus reload speed. (Tactical Reload)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Accelerated Payment: Survival Payment is now given every 90 seconds. (Survival Payment)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to gain full heals from a first aid kit rather than reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the Mindset Change Buff.
- if you prefer to be able to reduce your slows gained more quickly with a buff enhancement over being able to run faster with Hyperactive Buff, you can swap it out for the Adrenaline Area Booster Buff.
- If you're levelling up any class from class level 4 to class level 5, the Adrenaline Area Booster Buff would be the best to replace since removing it from your buff set gives the least amount of impact on your equipment usage, you can swap it out for the |Q| Prowess Buff.
- If you prefer to use the AWP Sniper Rifle for blasting infected, igniting them with a buff enhancement over using an ammo saving buff for the M60 rifle, you can swap out the M60 Dumbass Buff for the Deadeye Buff.
- If you prefer to use the flamethrower weapon to set the infected on fire, rather than using an AOE blast to set them on fire with enough steam using a buff enhancement, you can swap out the |C| Spin-up M60 Buff for the Tactical Reload Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set: <top>
- M60 Rifle, AWP/Scout Sniper Rifles
Recommended Weapon Config: (M60 Rifle): -25%/+25% || -25%/+25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AWP + Scout): -25%/+25% || -20%/+20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): -25%/+25% || -25%/+25%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Anger Ignition: On Common Infected hitting you, gain 1% chance to ignite everything around you. Also gain 1% chance to ignite Specials/Tanks on hit. <Incompatible with Enhanced Anger Ignition> <No effect on Tier 2 or higher Tanks>
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP becomes 90% of the previous value. Using a first aid kit resets it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- Hyperactive: On using pills/adrenaline shot, +10% increased swing and movement speed and melee fatigue cannot decrease/increase for 15 seconds. Hyperactive cannot be re-applied for 15 seconds after. <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time>
- Immolation: Pressing the ZOOM key consumes molotov in hand, igniting yourself. Gain +20% slow reduction and any infected nearby will catch fire. While active, take 5 damage / 0.5 seconds. <Duration: 25 seconds> <Cooldown: 25 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- |Q| Prowess: Allows you to level any class at class level 4 to class level 5. Gives +50% increased class experience from class actions. <Cannot be binded> <✖ VS>
- Grenade Trap: Allows you to setup throwable traps on the floor. It will detonate if any enemy infected gets close and creates a projectile based on the trap type. Traps cannot trigger in 3 seconds of being placed, and will detonate after 2 minutes. <Shove floor with throwable in hand to place> <Pipe bomb traps deal double damage and have no dropoff> <Max 3 active traps. In VS max 3 of each type per round>
- M60 Dumbass: With the M60 Rifle, killing a Common Infected returns 2 bullets. Killing a Special Infected returns 5 bullets instead. <✖ VS>
- Deadeye: On killing special infected from at least 50% health or with a headshot using AWP / Scout sniper rifles, gain +1 bullet into current magazine from your reserves. <Ammo save chance with AWP/Scout is halved while equipped> <✖ VS>
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.8 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |C| Spin-up M60: Your M60 rifles start with -20% fire rate. +2% fire rate increase on each shot, max: +30% additional. Fire rate bonus reduces over time not shooting. Your M60 rifle has a 10% chance not to consume ammo. <✖ VS>
- Tactical Reload: If manually reloading with 1 or more bullets left, +10% increased reload speed. For AWP and Scout snipers, bonus is +15%. <Doesn't affect Shotguns or the Grenade Launcher>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive/you are in water, gain infinite Adrenaline effect. <Tank aspect disabled in Survival gamemode>
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Peanut Blessing: While under Moustachio Bless, +1 stack of Peanut Blessing gained for each bounty earning action. Additional bounty gained is equal to the number of stacks, up to a max of 3 stacks, which resets after reaching it.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Some of the buffs that can inflict fire damage onto infected will be effective in getting them killed much more quickly than just firing at them with bullets or meleeing them with melee weapons.