Dormant Brutal Tank (DTG)
Dormant Brutal Tank (DTG V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Types of Dormant Tanks Page
Back to Cabin Scenario Page
Go to | DST | DPT | DBT | DBrT | DAT | DRT
For the video, scroll down to the end of this page or use the bar to the right side of this page instead.
Dormant Brutal Tank
One of the dormant tanks. This tank deals an insane amount of physical damage to all enemies regardless of their strength. This tank MUST not be allowed to develop any further.
Punch Damage: 50%
Hit Delay: 6.0
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Fear of death: The tank punches cause fear status for 10 seconds.
- (Passive) Penetration: The tank ignores defense.
- (Passive) No escape: The tank gains move speed every second it hasn't damaged a survivor. It's move speed resets once it does.
The Dormant Brutal Tank is the 4th and last dormant tank out of 6 dormant tanks. It is the last 1 that you needed to kill in the 'Wolf in Sheep's Clothing' Quest from Sara.
How to get around this tank: <top>
- Step 1: You can damage this tank with any weapon until you kill it.
- Before you go and fight the tank, make sure to heal with a first aid kit so you can benefit from the Special First Aid buff effect and avoid getting feared on your first hit.
- Use all of your movement speed buffs to try avoiding getting hit as much as possible.
- If you get low on health, be sure to heal with a first aid kit before you get incapacitated or killed.
- Primary Weapon: Any Primary Weapon
- Secondary Weapon: Single/Dual Pistols, Magnum
- Throwables: Pipe bomb
- Main health Item: First Aid Kit
- Secondary Health item: Pain Pills
- Special Bullets: Freezing Bullets*
- Booster: Supreme Regeneration Booster*
NOTE: * Indicates that the weapon/item recommended for the setup is optional.
Recommended Buff Set:
- Recommended Dormant Brutal Tank Buff Set
- Recommended Dormant Brutal Tank Buff Set (UQBO)
- Recommended Dormant Brutal Tank Buff Set (Cabin Scenario)
Video Showcasing this tank: <top>