Dormant Repugnant Tank (DTG)
Dormant Repugnant Tank (DTG V2.2.4)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to Types of Dormant Tanks Page
Go to | DST | DPT | DBT | DBrT | DAT | DRT
For the video, scroll down to the end of this page or use the bar to the right side of this page instead.
Dormant Repugnant Tank
A very toxic tank alike the Sickening Tank. We do not want to know what it could do if it managed to fully awaken.
Punch Damage: 180 HP
Hit Delay: 0.5
Blocks: Fire and Melee
- (Passive) Penetration: The tank ignores defense.
- (Passive) Toxicity: Adds one stack of Toxicity on each punch. The first stack causes the survivor to receive 1% of Max HP damage per second. Each new stack multiplies the damage by 2. (1% -> 2% -> 4% -> 8% -> ...). Survivors lose toxicity by 1 stack each 8 seconds. (Max DPS: 128%).
- (Active) Toxic Cloud: The tank releases toxic clouds that stay in an area for 16 seconds and deal 6 HP damage every 0.1 seconds. The cloud grows in size overtime.
- (Passive) No escape: The tank gains move speed every second it hasn't damaged a survivor. It's move speed resets once it does.
The Dormant Repugnant Tank is the final and 6th dormant tank out of 6 dormant tanks that have to be defeated in the 'Dormant Apocalypse' Quest from Sara.
How to get around this tank: <top>
- Step 1: You can damage this tank with weapons until you kill it.
- This tank fight in particular is done with 2 players instead of just doing it solo, so if you plan on aggroing the tank, make sure to give the other survivor a large amount of distance between you two so the other survivor has enough time to aggro the tank back towards them.
- If you get low on health, be sure to go over to the other survivor and then heal with a first aid kit so you can heal the both of you. Do this before you get incapacitated or killed.
- Primary Weapon: Any Primary Weapon
- Secondary Weapon: Any Secondary Pistol
- Throwables: Pipe bomb
- Main Health Item: First Aid Kit
- Secondary Health Item: Pain Pills
- Special Bullets: Freezing Bullets*
- Booster: Refined Regeneration Booster*
NOTE: * Indicates that the weapon/item recommended for the setup is optional.
Recommended Buff Set <top>
Videos Showcasing this tank: <top>