Tier 3 !tankinfo (TI)
Tier 3 !tankinfo (TI V2.13)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to !tankinfo Information Page
Go to | Tier 1 !tankinfo | Tier 2 !tankinfo | Tier 3 !tankinfo | Special Tier !tankinfo
This page contains the !tankinfo for all tier 3 tanks. You can click on each tank within the spoiler box to check out their !tankinfo information. If you wish to see the !tankinfo for the other tanks across all the other tiers, you can click on the other links above to see the information for those tanks there. Have fun reading!
1. Breeder Tank
The tank is able to breed small infected to attack.
Health: 400,000 HP
Punch Damage: 100 HP
Hit Interval: 2.5
- (Passive) Human Shield: The tank uses the common infected attached to it to block every 3rd shot. This damage block cannot be bypassed.
- (Passive) Infest: The tank's punches will add an infest stack on a survivor, causing them to take 1% max health damage per stack per second. Running around will remove the stacks.
- (Passive) Breed: The tank spawns a common infected every 2 seconds. The infected are immune to damage for 6 seconds and have 2000 health. Shooting or meleeing an immune infected will reflect the damage back at you (Max. 80 damage per hit).
- (Passive) Critical: Infected bred by the tank have a 5% chance of dealing a critical strike that deals x5 damage and stuns the survivor for 2 seconds.
- (Active) Biological explosion: All common infected bred by the tank become immune to damage for 10 seconds and then explode dealing 200 HP to survivors nearby. A single survivor can be affected by more than one explosion at the same time.
- (Active) Ankle Biter Jockeys: The tank breeds 5 small jockeys that have 20,000 HP, are permanently slowed by 50% and cannot leap. Each one deals 1% of the target's current health as damage and slow them by 5% per hit. The jockeys are also immune to burn damage.
The Breeder Tank was introduced to mgftw back sometime during 2017/2018. It was buffed in late March 2018 with the Infest ability to make it more troubling against the survivors.2. Supreme Shaman Tank
The Supreme Shaman Tank is an enhanced version of the Shaman tank. It has additional abilities to ensure a painful death to anyone who approaches.
Health: 305,000 HP
Punch Damage: 120 HP
Hit Interval: 1.5
- (Passive) Heal: The tank heals for 1,000 HP each 10 seconds.
- (Active) Inferno: Leaves a trace of fire that deals 250 HP damage per tick.
- (Active) Teleport: The tank teleports to the first survivor or to the nearest survivor on final chapters.
- (Active) Mutation: Infects nearby survivors with brain bacterias that will force them to temporarily forget how to fight.
- (Active) Drop Acid: Leaves a pool of acid that will gradually slow survivors down for up to 25% of their regular speed.
- (Active) Flesh Shield: Uses death tank bodies to block damage for 10 seconds.
- (Active) Vomit: The tank biles all survivors nearby.
- (Active) Poison: Infects nearby survivors with poison that will periodically deal damage to them, weaken healing effects and increase revive time.
- (Active) Meteor Shower: Summons a rain of meteors that will drop on random locations. The tank must be on an open area for this to work.
- (Active) Radiation Exposure: Irradiates nearby survivors, causing any other survivor who gets close to them to take major damage.
- (Passive) Irradiate: The tank deals 1 to 120 HP of damage to nearby survivors based on proximity to the tank.
- (Passive) Debilitating Claw: The tank has a 1/2 chance of inflicting a random status condition on any non-downed survivor it punches.
- (Passive) Supreme Death's Bounty: For each kill the tank gets, it's ability cooldowns are permanently reduced by 0.5 seconds, and it instantly reduces current ability times by 4 seconds. Permanent reduction caps to 75% base cooldown time.
The Supreme Shaman Tank was likely to be the first introduced tier 3 tank to mgftw. This happened in a earlier unknown mgftw version a very long time ago.3. Fighter Tank
This tank has powerful physical strength that could make any one shiver. It is thought that this tank was, before infection, an athlete.
Health: 330,000 HP
Punch Damage: 200 HP
Hit Interval: 0.2
- (Passive) Increased Range: The tank attacks have increased range.
- (Passive) Improved Flesh armor: The tank uses a flesh armor to reduce damage taken. At first, the tank shields 100% damage taken. On each hit, the tank loses 1% damage reduction and regenerates 4% per second.
- (Passive) Explosive Earthquake: When the tank hits an incapacitated survivor, other survivors will be launched far away.
- (Passive) Adherent Hit: Randomly, a tank's hit on an incapacitated survivor will shortly bind him to the floor, causing the Earthquake passive to not affect the victim.
- (Active) Earth Smash: The tank jumps high in the sky and then launches with all its force into the ground causing a earthquake. Survivors standing too close to the tank will receive 0 - 600 HP damage, will become stunned for 0 - 5 seconds and get confused for 0 - 10 seconds.
- (Passive) Bottled Anger: If the tank hasn't performed an Earthquake in 20 seconds, it's next punch will activate it, regardless if anyone is incapacitated.
- (Passive) Vulnerability: If a victim is hit 5 times in a row, they'll suffer a vulnerability that makes any tank punch against them cause an earthquake.
- (Active) Disposal: The tank can pickup and throw away a nearby survivor. The survivor thrown will suffer major damage if they hit a wall at high speeds.
Back in V1.5, the Fighter Tank was considered to be extremely dangerous to fight outside, as any earth smash could be fatal to any survivor that takes fall damage if they were to fly high into the sky. To this day, the tank is still a dangerous tank to fight against.4. Infernal Tank
This tank uses fire to attack survivors. Is not really known why the tank is covered on fire, but some people say it is a mutation of the Shaman tank.
Health: 335,000 HP
Punch Damage: 200 HP
Hit Interval: 1.3
- (Active) Meteor: The tank periodically summons a meteor that deals 700 HP damage on impact and leaves fire at the floor. Meteors are summoned faster the lower the tank's health is.
- (Passive) Hydrophobic: The tank moves much faster when in water.
- (Passive) Fire Trails: The tank leaves slightly weaker fire behind when moving.
- (Passive) Infernal fire: Fire deals 25 HP + 0.5% of the target's current health per tick.
- (Passive) Demons: If common infected are hit by the tank's fire, they will mutate into demons. Demons are immune to damage for 3 seconds after conversion, have 1500 HP and deal 50% bonus damage, with a 10% chance to inflict burning on hit.
- (Active) Tentacles: The tank uses tentacles to attack near survivors. These tentacles deal 45 HP damage per hit and can trigger the Earthquake passive. Tentacles stay in the ground for 4 seconds and then explode, dealing damage to near survivors. Each tentacle hit reduces the survivor defenses by 10%. Survivor regains defense by 1% each 3 seconds.
- (Passive) Earthquake: The tank's punch on incapacitated survivors will generate earthquakes that will launch survivors far away.
- (Passive) Desperation: The tank will start focusing incapacitated survivors if it has less than 20% of its maximum health.
- (Passive) Combustion: Taking damage from the tank occasionally generates fire.
- (Passive) Fire Shield: With the Fire Shield active, the tank gains 50% damage reduction. The shield disappears if the tank submerges in water.
- (Passive) Intense Heat: With the Fire Shield active, the tank deals heavy damage to survivors nearby.
- (Active) Eruption: The tank slams the ground causing a violent eruption, starting a fire. Any nearby survivors will also suffer a stun for 3 seconds.
The Infernal Tank back before it got a rework in V184.108.40.206 had the drain and the meteor rain abilities. It was also said to be a very dangerous tank with the fire able to deal a lot of damage to survivors. However it also has been around since before V1.5, given that small infernal like witches used to exist as an ability that the tank could use.
5. Executioner Tank
- Reflects fire damage
- Absorbs shock damage
The tank is able to manipulate the survivors brain by releasing a liquid that quickly becomes a gas, generally confused with rain. The tank is able to confuse its victims to the extend of driving them insane. Finally, when the tank gets bored of its victims, it executes them be delivering a extremely strong punch, destroying all their vital organs. This is why the tank is referred to as the Executioner tank.
Health: 400,000 HP
Punch Damage: 40 HP (10,000 HP on execution)
Hit Interval: 1.0
- (Passive) Death Sentence: Each time the survivors are hit by the tank, they will accumulate a 'Death Sentence' mark. Survivors lose a mark each 30 seconds. Each mark reduces defense by 5% and increases claw damage by 50.
- (Passive) Execution: Survivors with 15 death marks or are incapacitated will be executed by the tank's claws, receiving 10,000 true damage.
- (Passive) Increased Range: The tank attacks have increased range.
- (Passive) Confusion: The tank's punch will leave survivors confused and unable to see their teammates.
- (Passive) Projectile Incinerator: Incinerates any heavy projectiles (grenades, molotovs, bottles) that go near the tank. It can also incinerate throwable traps.
- (Passive) Anti-Moustachio: Moustachio bless does not work while the tank is near (Range: 500)
- (Passive) Desperation: When the tank reaches 5,000 HP, it increases its normal damage to 300 HP, hit interval to 0.1 and speed to 2.5. Additionally, the tank becomes immortal for 55 seconds. Once that time passes, the tank will explode (similar to bomb tank) and die. The tank loses all other abilities in this state, except the 'Death Sentence' and 'Execution' abilities.
- (Active) Mind Trick: Scarces the survivors by forcing hallucinations and playing tricks to their minds.
- (Active) Crow Attack: Sends crows flying into the air that will attack the survivors, aiming specially to their eyes. Damage: 60 HP on cast, followed by 35 HP/s during 5 seconds.
- (Active) Organic Bomb: Plants candy-shaped bombs that explode if survivors get nearby. Damage: 200 HP.
- (Active) Little Jokers: Spawns a 'Joker Tank' that instantly disappears after 45 seconds.
- (Active) Stand still: The tank deploys a trap that will surround an area for 10 seconds. Upon entering it, the survivor must stay in it or suffer 300 damage and 2 death stacks.
- (Passive) Rage: The tank's speed and hit delay are enhanced based on its missing HP.
- (Passive) Reinforced skin: The tank reduces incoming damage by 30% and by 3 times the number of alive survivors, down to 5 damage minimum. This damage reduction cannot be bypassed.
The Executioner Tank was originally an event tank introduced back in the halloween event in 2014. However since a long time ago, it was changed to being a tank that can naturally spawn in mgftw COOP servers. It is also the only tank to not have its original !tankinfo description changed.6. Reaper Tank
This tank has developed cells that can generate malicious neurotransmitters that will affect survivors at a subconscious level. Survivors will depend on each other to avoid falling victim of their own emotions.
Health: 375,000 HP
Punch Damage: 150 HP
Hit Interval: 0.5
- (Passive) Death Party: The tank deals 100 additional damage for each survivor dead.
- (Passive) Death Warrant: Each time the tank punches a survivor, it's next punch will deal an additional 50 damage. The tank's punch damage will continue to rise until a survivor is killed.
- (Passive) Crowd resistance: Each survivor in 500 units reduces the damage the tank takes by 5.
- (Passive) Neurotransmitter: Survivors hit by the tank will be affected by the tank's neurotransmitter abilities.
- (Passive) This is not a game: If the tank is taking less than 100 HP damage per second it will heal by 1% of its maximum health until the damage per second raises again.
- (Passive) Fear of death: Survivors punched by tank will be affected with fear for 0 to 12 seconds depending on their missing health.
- (Passive) No return: If the tank spots a corpse, it will stay eating it for 15 seconds. After this the corpse is destroyed and the tank recovers 10% of its maximum health. Can be interrupted with stuns or freezing. While consuming, it gains 50% damage resist.
- (Passive) Complete destruction: If the tank manages to hit a survivor who is completely alone, it will trigger a powerful neurotransmitter that will inflict complete terror on the victim and will cause him to explode after 6 seconds. This ability is un-avoidable.
- (Passive) Death above you: Incapacitated survivors within 400 units from the tank will get the Fear status and be unable to attack until it leaves the area. Additionally, survivors won't be able to crawl.
- (Active) Dopamine saturation: The tank triggers a powerful neurotransmitter that initially will behave as dopamine and heal survivors by 250 HP. After some delay it will instantly deal 40% of the survivors current health.
- (Active) To the other side: A random survivor will be affected with an immense amount of anxiety causing him to commit suicide after 10 seconds. This can be stopped if at least 6 survivors go near the victim.
Before the Reaper Tank was introduced around V1.6 - V1.7, it was a tank that had 1,000,000 health compared to the original tank and was just a normal tank with no abilities.7. Supreme Knight Tank
An enhanced version of the Knight Tank, the Supreme Knight possesses even stronger physical capabilities, as well as more ways to power up its fellow Special Infected.
Health: 380,000 HP
Punch Damage: 350 HP
Hit Interval: 1.0
- (Passive) Mega Earthquake: Creates a powerful earthquake that will throw survivors a high distance in the air when the tank punches an incapacitated survivor.
- (Passive) Enhanced Protection Aura: Decreases damage taken by other nearby infected by up to 80%. Less effective the further away from the Tank (Radius: 1000).
- (Passive) Bottled Anger: If the tank hasn't performed a Mega Earthquake in 20 seconds, it's next punch will activate it, regardless if anyone is incapacitated.
- (Passive) Flesh armor: The tank uses flesh armor to reduce damage taken. At first, the tank shields 100% damage taken. On each hit, the tank loses 1% damage reduction and regenerates 4% per second.
- (Passive) Enhanced Courage Aura: Increases damage done by other nearby infected by 400%. Less effective the further away from the Tank (Radius: 1000).
- (Passive) Aftershocks: Should a survivor survive an Earthquake, they will begin to emit earthquakes from themselves, launching themselves and other nearby survivors. The aftershocks decrease in power after each one.
- (Passive) Enhancement Aura: Every 2 seconds, nearby Special Infected have a chance to become Uber Infected. The chance decreases the further the SI is away from the Tank (Radius: 1000, 0-15% chance, 3 Uber Max).
- (Passive) Mighty Strength: The tank's punches deal increased knockback, and the rocks the tank throws fly faster and are explosive.
- (Active) Empowering Yell: The tank lets out an invigorating roar, transforming a random Special Infected on the map into Uber Infected.
- (Active) Shockwave: The tank slams the ground, throwing every survivor, and then causes constant earthquakes around itself every second for 10 seconds, flinging nearby survivors away.
- (Active) Charge: The tank charges violently into nearby survivors, flinging them away. The victims take 200 damage upon impact, and may suffer from fall damage.
- (Passive) Keeping Friends Close: The tank will randomly teleport up to 3 Special Infected to it's current position, as long as it's not near fire.
The Supreme Knight Tank before it got introduced along with the !changelog in V220.127.116.11 was a tank that was seen in mgftw a long time ago. However, the tank itself was very different with its abilities back then compared to the current version now.8. Supreme Glutton Tank
This tank loves eating any living entity that is nearby and is able to store a lot inside its huge belly. The supreme version has grown multiple stomaches to eat and consume more people at the same time.
Health: 340,000 HP
Punch Damage: 200 HP
Hit Interval: 0.5
- (Active) Human Devour: The tank eats and stores a nearby survivor inside its belly. While inside, the survivor can't attack or do anything else until released or until death after 2 minutes. The tank can have up to 4 survivors inside at the same time with no initial cooldown. A cooldown is applied when a survivor is vomited.
- (Passive) Decay: While inside a belly, survivors lose 1% health, healing the tank by the same amount. If a survivor reaches 25% processing, they will begin to lose 1% Max Health as well, up to 60% lost. If the survivor escapes from the belly, they will regain 1% Max Health every 10 seconds.
- (Passive) Processing: The tank gains 50 HP a second and 20% damage reduction for each survivor currently processing inside the tank's belly.
- (Active) Infected Devour: The tank eats a special infected that is immediately processed healing the tank by 0.5% to 1.5% of its missing health depending on the size of the infected. Uber Infected eaten will increase heal amount by 1%.
- (Passive) Stomach growth: The tank will grow a new stomach each 2 minutes that will give him a new slot for humans. The recently growth stomach resets devour cooldown and gives the tank the ability to instantly devour survivors.
- (Passive) Ravenous Hunger: If the tank has no one inside it, it gains bonus movement speed and attack speed. This ignores PROCESSED survivors.
- (Passive) Vulnerable Stomach: Survivors can shove the tank to force it to vomit a survivor inside and prevent their death (4% chance per shove).
- (Passive) Hard Skin: Shoving the tank will cause 40 HP damage to the attacker.
- (Passive) Full: The tank's move/attack speed is reduced by 10% for each survivor inside.
- (Passive) Penetrable Stomach: Shots dealt to the tank's stomach may injure survivors inside the belly, causing them to decay faster.
- (Passive) Scaling Damage: The tank deals 100 HP punch damage per PROCESSED survivor.
- (Passive) Scaling Health: The tank's maximum health increases by 25,000 HP for each PROCESSED survivor.
- (Passive) Regen: The tank heals by 100 HP/s for each PROCESSED survivor.
- (Passive) Damage Return: The tank is able to return 15% of damage taken with a chance of 1%, multiplied by the total PROCESSED survivors.
The Supreme Glutton Tank is the 1st of 2 new tier 3 tanks introduced to mgftw in V1.8. With the other being Supreme Bloody Tank.9. Supreme Bloody Tank
A stronger version of the bloody Tank. Stay away!
Health: 300,000 HP
Punch Damage: 100 HP
Hit Interval: 1.1
- (Passive) Bleed: Increases bleedout rate of survivors nearby by 300%.
- (Passive) Bleed Vulnerability: Increases damage taken by incapped survivors by 100%.
- (Passive) Absorption: The tank absorbs common infected to heal by 0.3% of its missing health. (Range: 250).
- (Active) Rally: The tank lets out an intimidating roar, staggering all survivors. Additionally, all common infected will run towards the tank to be absorbed for 15 seconds.
- (Passive) Blood absorption: Survivors that take damage from Special Infected or Witch claws will release blood, causing them to take 2x damage if the tank is near. Additionally, the tank will absorb this blood and heal for 2x the damage dealt.
- (Passive) Slow bleeding: When taking bullet damage, 75% of the damage will be delayed. The delayed damage is dealt over 3 seconds at a rate of 25% delayed damage per second.
- (Passive) Curse Call: When the Tank uses Curse, a Witch may randomly spawn nearby.
- (Active) Curse: On cast, 4 witches will start cursing the nearby area slowing down survivors by 50% and randomly cursing them. Once the curse ends, any survivors inside the area will receive 25% Max HP as damage (Doubled if cursed). Cursed survivors will receive 1000% additional damage from all other sources.
- (Active) Supreme Curse: On cast, 4 tanks will start cursing the nearby area slowing down survivors by 99% and randomly cursing them. Once the curse ends, any survivors inside the area will receive 50% Max HP as damage (Doubled if cursed). This ability is active every 5th curse.
The Supreme Bloody Tank is the 2nd of 2 new tier 3 tanks introduced to mgftw in V1.8. The first new tier 3 tank introduced was Supreme Glutton Tank.10. Supreme Splitter Tank
A more deadly form of the already troublesome Splitter Tank. Pain and misery awaits those that encounter it.
Health: 180,000 HP
Punch Damage: 300 HP
Hit Interval: 0.8
- (Passive) Death Split: On death, it splits into two other Splitter Tanks. The split tanks have half as much health as the previous form, but deals 100 HP more claw damage, gains 0.2 speed, and loses 0.25s in hit interval. The Splitter Tank can split up to two times from its original form.
- (Passive) Firm Ground: This tank is immune to stagger effects.
- (Passive) Pulverizing Punch: The tank's punch may occasionally pulverize its victim, flinging them in the air and dealing massive head trauma, rendering them unable to see enemy Special Infected or allied survivors for 7 seconds.
- (Passive) Strength in Numbers: If any Splitter form is within 300 units of another it gains 15% more attack and defense (doesn't stack).
- (Passive) Heart Split: Every 12 punches, the Tank slams its victim and allies nearby with Heart Splitter, which halves the victim's health for some time. The combo count is shared between all instances of the Splitter Tank. The duration of Heart Splitter depends on the Split state of the attacker.
- (Passive) Soul Split: Every 24 punches, the Tank inflicts Soul Split on its victim and allies nearby, halving their level for some time. The combo count is shared between all instances of the Splitter Tank. The duration of Soul Split depends on the Split state of the attacker. Soul Split is not removed on death.
- (Passive) Made Whole: While unsplit, the tank gains 15% damage reduction, including True damage, punches count 3x to Heart/Soul Split and the tank is immune to statuses, slows or taunts. On the second Split state, the tank gains 10% damage reduction, punches count 2x to Heart/Soul Split and status durations/slows are halved.
- (Passive) Phantom Split: Whenever Pulverizing Punch activates, the tank will create an illusion of itself to distract survivors. After some time the illusion explodes.
- (Passive) Last Surprise: On final split death, the tank summons a Splitter Witch.
- (Passive) Death Bomb: On death, the Tank explodes killing anyone nearby, bypassing Moustachio Bless. The radius reduces the later Split state the tank is.
The Supreme Splitter Tank is the newest tier 3 tank to be introduced since a changelog in late March. This is also the first time in more than 3 years that a new tier 3 tank gets introduced into mgftw, since the last tier 3 tank introduction back in V1.8.