Support Buff Set (HS-MGS)
Support Buff Set - Heartbroken Scenario (HS-MGS V1.0.2)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Heartbroken Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) Mindset Change
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) Special First Aid
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |E| Testament
- (SURV) |E| Helping drone
- (SURV) |V| War wounds
- (SURV) |E| Promise
- (SURV) |E| Courage
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata
Weapons used for this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that can be used to release yourself from Special Infected, usable after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Goggles that protect you from bile, mud and blood.
- Zapping Gun: Running around charges the pistol to full power. For each %, 10 Increased damage dealt. When the pistol is charged, the next shot also stuns for 2 seconds. Each successful shot resets charge to 0%. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <The same target cannot be stunned within 10 seconds of another Zapping Pistol stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second while running> <Coop Only>
- Mindset Change: You can be incapacitated an unlimited amount of times. Each Max Incap HP = 90% of previous value. First Aid Kit restores Maximum Incap HP to full. <Coop Only>
- Health Dispenser: Allows to place a healing device on the ground, 15 + 0.5% Max HP regen every second, clears bad status effects and gives Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 14 Seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad status effects>
- Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile from !buy and place it on the floor. <Dispenser Cost: 20 bounty>
- Special First Aid: Instantly cure any bad status effect using first aid kits. You also block the next bad status effect once.
- Hunting Reward: For each Special Infected kill in the current map, 2% chance to earn 1 additional bounty. <Max: 30%>
- Testament: While dead, you can access the !buy menu to send off 10% of what you lost to all alive survivors.
- Helping drone: Summons Helping drone to shoot nearby infected. Deals 60 true damage every 0.6 seconds on any common and special infected. It prioritizes special infected but may not prioritize ones trapping you. <Coop Only> <Incompatible with Assassin Drone Buff>
- War wounds: After being revived from incapacitation caused by infected (other methods do not count), gain 40 + 8 per level above 201) maximum health for the rest of the round and be healed by the same amount. <Hanging revives don't count> <Coop Only>
- Promise: Increases your maximum HP by 1000. If any other survivor dies you take (400 - their level) as damage. Damage cannot incap or kill. <Bots or survivors falling behind don't count> <You don't take damage if incapacitated> <Coop Only>
- Courage: After reviving a teammate (hanging revives don't count) -50% less damage (including true damage) +25% movement speed for them, bonuses decay over 25 seconds. <Coop Only>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that will shoot at nearby infected, every second within 600 units inside a 180* arc dealing 150 damage. <Turrets cannot be moved/removed, only rotated by pressing USE on it> <After turret is rotated, it cannot fire for a second> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE on it to wake it up> <Max 3 turrets at once, idle turrets will be replaced in place of new ones> <Coop Only>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- Whenever you have a full Electric Gun charge, be sure to use your pistol to stun tanks if they are around or other Special Infected if they are causing your team trouble.
- If there are many survivors that are badly hurt or have a bad status effect that needs to be taken care of quickly, be sure to use the Health Dispenser Buff on them all to give them healing and bad status effect curing effects as well as Moustachio Bless for a short amount of time.
- When you have 15 or more bounty, you can go to the miscellaneous section of the !buy menu and place down an ammo pile where you know it will be easier for survivors to reach ammo for.
- With the Slaying Automata Buff, be sure to place down your sentry near the best place possible where the tank may chase survivors often. In the Heartbroken Scenario, that place is usually by the front door for the first 2 sentrys and then having the last sentry by the point where common/special/tanks are likely to spawn.