Marvelous Gaming Scenario
Welcome to this section on Marvelous Gaming Scenario! To have a look at the different types of scenarios, click on the associated mission name.
HINT: To make finding the information you want easier. In the page you want to find information on something, just copy whatever text you wish to find. Be it any certain headings, the name of any particular buff that interested you and so on.
Then hold down the CTRL+F keys while your on the wiki page, a little box that can by typed into will appear at the top right of the page. Then paste your text into the little box and search away! Have fun reading.
NOTE: There is a minimum level requirement of level 150 to be able to join the scenario server.
- Server Information
- Downloads Required?
- Explanation about Scenarios
- When can you join the Scenario server
- Types of Missions accessible in the Scenario server
Server Information <top>
Points Reloaded Scenario (mgftw.com)
- You will need to go subscribe to the following addons for Left 4 Dead 2 which are required in order to be able to join the Scenario Server.
- Once you have subscribed to these addons, they will appear in the addons section of the ingame menu and will need to be loaded every time you launch the game.
- If any scenario hosted has no maps needed, then it means that the map is part of Damnations.
Damnations (Hideout Map)
Helm's Deep Reborn (Helm's Deep Scenario)
End of the Road (Heartbroken Scenario)
Bahia City (Spooky Night Scenario)
Stormy Outlook (Missing Squad Scenario)
Cornered (Bounty Hunter Scenario)
You can download this to further your mgftw enjoyment and fun if you want to
mgftw Custom Content:
When can you join the Scenario server? <top>
You can only join the scenario server under these conditions:
- If the server is not full when there is no scenario or a scenario is being organized.
- If you crashed from the scenario server while you were within a scenario that was in progress.
- if the scenario was started with less than the full amount of players and as long as the special tank was not spawned.
Types of Scenarios accessible in the Scenario server.
For the missions that can only be done once per player, they are marked with an asterisk. The order of the scenarios are in Alphabetical order.
poopi likes this.