Recommended Support Buff (MSS) (MGS)
Recommended Support Buff Set (Missing Squad Scenario) (MGS V2.2.7)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Missing Squad Scenario Page
Back to Strategies for Missing Squad Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Link 1: https://mgftw.com/wiki/recommended-offensive-buff-set-mss-mgs/?noRedirect=1
Link 2: https://mgftw.com/wiki/recommended-defensive-buff-set-mss-mgs/?noRedirect=1
Link 3: https://mgftw.com/wiki/recommended-healer-buff-set-mss-mgs/?noRedirect=1
Support Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |E| Focused / |E| Zombie Eradicator+*
- (SURV) |E| Weak Point Spotter
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / |V| War Wounds*
- (SURV) |E| Berserk+
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) |V| Enraging Waves+ / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
- (SURV) Dummy Rounds+ / |E| Ammo Dispenser*
- (SURV) |V| Double Barrel Shotgun / Compressed Shell*
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Hunting Reward+
- (SURV) |E| Supporting Role
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Zombie Shredder: Deal 50% bonus damage to all common infected. (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Juggernaut: Duration 20 secs but resist CC, SI pins (unstoppable effect) and tank punch stuns when active. Cooldown 4 mins. (|E| Berserk)
- |E| Focused Enrage: Instead of drawing all Tank aggro when active, you can choose one Tank to aggro instantly. The aggro lasts 10 seconds and Enraging Waves will instantly be put on cooldown upon use. (|V| Enraging Waves)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. Max stacks 10 on normal maps. (Finale Dominator)
- Phantom Rounds: Gain chance to regain a second bullet. Chance is equal to half ammo save chance. (Dummy Rounds)
- Explosive Automata: Turret gains 5% chance to shoot Grenade Launcher. (|E| Slaying Automata)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy from the Bounty Menu with insufficient bounty if you have at least 50% of the required cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to focus on the common infected mutated supreme demons over the special infected, you can swap out the |E| Focused Buff for the |E| Zombie Eradicator Buff.
- If you prefer to receive full health back from first aid kit heals rather than reduced first aid kit heals, you can swap out the Tenacity for the |V| War Wounds Buff.
- If you don't want to help aggro the tank into the water, you can swap out the |V| Enraging Waves Buff for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you want to get down an ammo pile to help out the survivors for sacrificing a chance to gain ammo, you can swap out the Dummy Rounds Buff for the |E| Ammo Dispenser Buff.
- If you prefer to use tier 2 shotguns over tier 1 DBS, you can swap out the |V| Double Barrel Shotgun for the Compressed Shell Buff.
Weapons used for this buff set:
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage you become spared from death for 6 seconds where you don't use ammo, gain fatigue, damage ignores enemy defenses/immunities and resist bad status or CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved in this duration and you draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt coldown. <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <Ammo save does not activate for custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |E| Focused: On Special Infected Headshot kill, +25% bonus headshot damage for the current round. Uber Infected take half bonus damage. Assault Rifles take 2 bullets to headshot kill SI. <Max bonus damage: 400%> <No bonus damage to Tanks> <✖ VS>
- |E| Zombie Eradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- |E| Weak Point Spotter: Allows you to randomly ignore defenses and immunities on infected. <Chance: 3%><Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <✖ VS>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |V| War Wounds: After reviving or being revived from incapacitation only caused by infected, gain +7 per level above 201 additional maximum HP for the rest of the round. <Hanging revives don't count> <Max gain per revive: 250 HP, Overall: 2,500HP> <✖ VS>
- |E| Berserk: When active, ignore defenses and immunities for 30 seconds. <Available in the !buy menu> <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_berserk)
- |V| Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack. Infected within 600 units take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tanks 1: 1% max health, Tier 2+: 0.4% max health (max 1,500) <Only one whistle can be active at the same time> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bwhistle)
- |V| Enraging Waves: Allows you to use a frequency device. When activated all tanks not already taunted will immediately reset their aggro and focus you for 10 seconds or until the device is deactivated. <Cooldown: 3 minutes> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_enrage)
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give a stack of Finale Dominator (Uber Infected kills give 2 stacks), max 15. Each one gives 2% Attack, 1% Defense, 1% move speed, 0.5% fire rate, 1% reload speed, 2% ammo save chance and 1% deploy speed. A stack is lost if no Special Infected is killed in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by special infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- Dummy Rounds: Gives ranged weapons 20% chance not to consume ammunition. Doesn't work with Grenade Launchers.
- |E| Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section. <Dispenser cost: 20 bounty> <Maximum 5 ammo piles spawned per round for all survivors> <✖ VS>
- |V| Double Barrel Shotgun: Converts tier 1 shotguns into Double Barrel Shotguns. They have: 2 shells capacity, x2 damage and piercing bullets bonus, instant fire rate, reloading fills both shells at once. <✖ VS>
- Compressed Shell: Can fully reload shotguns with just 1 shell. Doubles reload time.
- |E| Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret once per round which shoots at nearby infected each second in 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. It goes idle if it hasn't shot in 15 seconds and if the owner is over 300 units away. Anyone can press USE on it to wake it. <Turret can be rotated by pressing USE> <Each other turret lowers damage by 5, 80 minimum> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_turret)
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- |E| Supporting Role: Deal (Tier x 10%) less damage dealt to tanks. +25% more to other infected or +50% to any near/pinning an ally. Every 5th Medkit/Defib used on an ally gives 2 charges. With primary held, shove an ally to give +20% ammo costing your own. When activating an AOE skill, all affected allies gain 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <2nd charge only given after normal item use> <20 second wait for giving ammo to same ally> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- Use your shotguns to kill the evil bots as they spawn throughout the scenario. They are the fastest weapons with the means to dps them down very quickly compared to other weapons. You can also use this weapon against the tanks when you want to deal some good damage.
- Be sure to kill any special infected that spawn so they cannot mess with the survivors, smokers in particular like to drag off those survivors that are alone. This will help you out with both your |E| Focused and Hunting Reward Buffs.