Recommended Healer Buff Set 1 (UQC) (BaBS)
Recommended Healer Buff Set 1 (Unique/Quest/Craftable) (BaBS V2.10.11)
Back to Main Guide Page
Back to The Types of Buff Sets Page
Back to Recommended Healer Buff Sets (UQC) Page
Go to Recommended | HBS1 | HBS2 (UQC)
This buff set is generally situated towards healing and health regeneration for yourself.
^ Indicates that the Buff is temporary and will expire after a certain period of time has passed.
* Indicates that the Buff is a secondary option to the primary buff being recommended here and is also indicated within the Notes section of the Buff Set. For some buffs, they will need to be equipped if certain buffs get used in place of others, which will be marked in blue.
+ Indicates that the Buff has a Buff Enhancement that can be applied to it.
Healer COOP (UQC) <top>
- (SURV) Knife+
- (SURV) Goggles+ / Finale Dominator+*
- (SURV) Excitement+
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) |Q| Poison Shield (Expires)^
- (SURV) Morphine Injector+ / Vital Spirit*
- (SURV) Tenacity+ / Mindset Change+*
- (SURV) Mobility Master+ / Steadfast Aim+*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Area Booster+
- (SURV) Infirmary+
- (SURV) Health Dispenser+
- (SURV) Enhanced Pills+ / Field Medic*
- (SURV) Adrenaline Run+
- (SURV) Healing Shocks+
- (SURV) Prescription Medication+ / Hunting Reward+*
- (SURV) Pain Stimulant+
Buff Enhancement Used:
- Throwing Knives: Hold USE and shove to throw a knife that kills Special Infected. Won't consume normal knifes. Max count = Knife max + 1. <✖ VS, 500 damage + 5s bleed to Tanks, missed knives can be reclaimed or return after 30s> (Knife)
- Gas Mask: Take only 1 gas based damage while the Gas Mask absorbs the rest. The mask absorbs 1000 damage (500 in VS) before breaking. Recharges in 3 minutes after breaking. Smoker smoke won't shroud vision while the gas mask is active. (Goggles)
- General Dominator: Removes map limits. On non-finale/survival maps, max stacks reduced to 10 and -5 seconds faster stack decay. (Finale Dominator)
- Shared Excitement: Survivors nearby gain half (min. 1) of what you gain. <Also works on Over Excitement> (Excitement)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will also give you 3HP/s regen for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (Morphine Injector)
- |E| Vigor: Increases heal effects from buffs/regen boosters by 3HP. (Tenacity)
- Blood Transfusion: While incapacitated, increased bleed out gain is equal to (standing allies count) %, but killing Commons/Specials/Ubers heal 10/100/200 HP and delays bleedout damage by 1/3/5 seconds. Reaching full health from a Special/Uber kill will revive you. (Mindset Change)
- Momentum Blast: Gives dash 2 charges and enables ground slamming by pressing crouch after double jumping. Upon dashing or landing after a ground slam, infected in 200 units take 150 blast damage. <15 second cooldown for ground slam blast, fall damage below 250 ignored on ground slam> (Mobility Master)
- |E| Steadfast Sprint: Common Infected attacking you no longer cripple your move speed or ability to jump. (Steadfast Aim)
- |E| Adrenaline Accelerator: -25% reduced slow effects of affected survivors and causes slow effects to instantly start decaying when the buff is activated. (Adrenaline Area Booster)
- Clinic: Allows you to carry an additional Pain Pills/Adrenaline. <Press the ZOOM key with your item held to swap between the two> (Infirmary)
- Multi Dispenser: 3 seconds reduced duration but gives 3 (2 in VS) Health Dispenser uses per map. (Health Dispenser)
- Supplementary Pills: Extra permanent health is gained instead of converted. (Enhanced Pills)
- Stress Induced Adrenaline: In survival, tank spawns give 20 seconds of Adrenaline. While Adrenaline is active, +10% reload and deploy speed. (Adrenaline Run)
- Lingering Shocks: After using a defib, the effects will persist around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- Doctor's Orders: You can also instead buy a first aid kit for half the price. (Prescription Medication)
- |E| Trusted Consumer: When at maximum chance, you can buy any item if you have at least 50% of the required bounty cost, putting you into negative bounty. <Cannot be used on items in the Miscellaneous category> (Hunting Reward)
- |E| Pain Analeptic: While having temporary health, gain 10% defense from any infected damage. Bonus is doubled if you have below 25% permanent health. (Pain Stimulant)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the Finale Dominator Buff.
- If you want to gain more health back when you get revived from incapacitation rather than be able to regenerate health overtime, you can swap out the Morphine Injector Buff for the Vital Spirit Buff.
- If you prefer to be able to gain full heals from a first aid kit rather than reduced heals, you can swap out the Tenacity Buff for the Mindset Change Buff.
- If you prefer to not be stopped by the CI when you need to give help to other survivors not nearby over having movement abilities to get around faster, you can swap out the Mobility Master Buff for the Steadfast Aim Buff.
- if you prefer to help out survivors with pain pills / adrenaline instead of helping yourself with gaining more permanent health from pills, you can swap out the Enhanced Pills for the Field Medic Buff.
- If you want to have an easier time affording items from the !buy menu while sacrificing the ability to buy 1 health item (other than defib) for free, you can swap out the Prescription Medication Buff for the Hunting Reward Buff.
Weapons/Configs used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config: (Rifles) / (SMGS): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config: (AK47 Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Shotguns): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Hunting Rifle): +25%/-25% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (Military Sniper Rifle): +10%/-10% || +25%/-25%
Recommended Weapon Config (AWP): +0%/-0% || +20%/-20%
Recommended Weapon Config (Scout): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
- Any Secondary Weapon
Recommended Weapon Config (All Pistols): +25%/-25% || +20%/-20%
Benefits of this buff set:
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Finale Dominator: On finale/survival maps, Special Infected kills give 1 stack of Finale Dominator (2 stacks on Uber Infected kills), max 15. +2% attack, +1% defense, +1% move speed, +0.5% fire rate, +1% reload speed, +2% ammo save chance and +1% deploy speed. You lose a stack in (25-stacks) seconds or if pinned by Special Infected or if incapacitated. You lose all stacks on death.
- Excitement: On killing common infected, +1THP. On killing special infected, +10THP (Uber Infected give +20THP). <Buff doesn't work if you are poisoned>
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- |Q| Poison Shield (Expires): Protection against Poison Bad Status Effect.
- Morphine Injector: Heals 3 HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated/poisoned or hanging from a ledge. <Incompatible with Advanced Morphine Injector Buff>
- Vital Spirit: On being revived, 20% of total HP received becomes bonus permanent HP.
- Tenacity: Grants +150 max HP per level above 200, max 5,000, but you die when HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP once each per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <Increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Reduces your maximum defense by 20%> <✖ VS>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP becomes 90% of the previous value. Using a first aid kit resets it to full. <Incap max health won't go lower than 300> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump by pressing jump again in midair or double tap a direction to quickly dash in that direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Steadfast Aim: On CI attacking you, they no longer jostle your aim and gain +10% defense against them. <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Area Booster: You can shove the ground to consume your Adrenaline, giving all survivors in 300 units +10% movement speed bonus, +3 HP/s regen for 15 seconds and 5 seconds of Adrenaline. <Effect cannot be renewed until it wears off> <15 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with adrenaline in hand to get cooldown time>
- Infirmary: In place for throwables, able to equip 2 health items (First Aid/Defib) at once. <Can't pickup second health item with throwable in hand, swap to other weapon first> <Press the ZOOM key with your health item held to swap between the two> <You will drop your secondary item on death>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to deploy a device on the floor that heals nearby survivors for 20HP + 0.5% Max HP, clears 2% of slows and 2 corrosion stacks every half second. It also cures most bad status effects and triggers Moustachio Bless for 5 seconds when deployed. <Hold medkit and shove floor while crouching to activate> <Lasts 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP/half second, 1s of Moustachio Bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Enhanced Pills: 40% of the health restored by taking pills becomes permanent HP.
- Field Medic: Each 50 seconds, randomly generate 1 adrenaline shot / pain pills. Can only be passed to other survivors. Cannot be consumed. Picking up adrenaline / pain pills will not drop generated item and will delete it instead. You cannot manually drop adrenaline or pain pills. <✖ VS>
- Adrenaline Run: While at least 1 tank is alive, gain infinite adrenaline effect. <✖ Survival>
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Prescription Medication: Can buy pills/adrenaline shot for free once per round in the !buy menu.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
- Pain Stimulant: Upon using Pain Pills, Adrenaline, or being revived, temporary HP no longer decays for 60 seconds.
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- If you need to regenerate health, consider staying close to your teammates and away from the infected. That way you won't be taking damage and won't have your healing interrupted.