Recommended Healer Buff (MSS) (MGS)
Recommended Healer Buff Set (Missing Squad Scenario) (MGS V2.2.7)
Back to Marvelous Gaming Scenario Page
Back to Missing Squad Scenario Page
Back to Strategies for Missing Squad Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Healer Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk+*
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires) / |E| Reactive Inoculation*
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio+
- (SURV) |E| Slow Resistance+
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector / |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds*
- (SURV) |E| Love is in the air / Healing Shocks+*
- (SURV) Tenacity+
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector+
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser / Mobility Master*
- (SURV) |E| Promise
- (SURV) |E| Bodyguard / |E| Hidden Strength*
- (SURV) |E| Non-Aggression Pact
- (SURV) |E| Sacrifice
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) |E| Supporting Role
Buff Enhancements Used:
- |E| Out With A Bang: Upon death, you will deal 1,500 explosive damage to all nearby infected. Each activation of this effect reduces damage by 250, down to 500 minimum. (|E| Dying Berserk)
- Guardian Recharger: Guardian Moustachio recharges 4 minutes after activating. (Guardian Moustachio)
- |E| Slow Repellent: Once a stun, freeze or paralyze status effect ends you will be immune to slow effects from the infected for 10 seconds. Slow effects from Tanks will only be blocked in the first 5 seconds. (|E| Slow Resistance)
- Lingering Shocks: After defib effects will stay around you for 15 seconds. <Won't be interrupted and doesn't require a defib> (Healing Shocks)
- |E| Vigor: Increases the potency of all heal/regen effects by 3. (Tenacity)
- Boosted Morphine: Using Pills/Adrenaline will heal for 3HP/sec for 20 seconds. <Also works with Advanced Morphine Injector> (Morphine Injector) (|E| Advanced Morphine Injector)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
- If you prefer to have reduced duration from being affected by bad status effects over completely blocking the mutation bad status effect, you can swap out the |P| Mutation Shield (Expires) for the |E| Reactive Inoculation Buff.
- If you want to regain more health back from taking pills rather than having health regeneration after taking damage from tanks, you can swap out the |E| Fentanyl Injector Buff for the |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds Buff.
- If you prefer to give all nearby survivors AOE health regeneration rather than benefiting from your favourite healing nearby, you can swap out the |E| Love is in the air Buff for the Healing Shocks Buff.
- If you want some movement abilities to get away from the tank over taking lethal damage for a 2nd time, you can swap out the |V| Guardian Dispenser Buff for the Mobility Master Buff.
- If you want to have a chance to survive should all survivors be nearly dead over helping another survivor to survive, you can swap out the |E| Bodyguard Buff for the |E| Hidden Strength Buff.
Weapons used in this buff set:
- Any Primary Weapon
- Any Secondary Weapon
Benefits of this buff set: <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that you can use to release yourself from SI. This can be done after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- |E| Dying Berserk: On taking lethal damage you become spared from death for 6 seconds where you don't use ammo, gain fatigue, damage ignores enemy defenses/immunities and resist bad status or CC effects. Buff attack bonuses are halved in this duration and you draw tank aggro if no-one else is and the tank isn't on taunt coldown. <Piercing immunities nullifies attack bonuses> <Ammo save does not activate for custom weapons> <✖ VS>
- |P| Mutation Shield (Expires): Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- |E| Reactive Inoculation: After being afflicted with a bad status effect, block that same bad status effect the next time. Stackable with several bad status effects but it won't work against some. for each bad status effect block, -5% reduced duration, up to -25% maximum. <✖ VS>
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of moustachio bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- |E| Slow Resistance: -25% reduced maximum slow from Spitters, -33% decreased time before slows decay, -50% faster slow decay time.
- |E| Fentanyl Injector: Heals 3HP/s after receiving damage from tanks until you reach full health. Cannot be healed if poisoned or incapacitated.
- |E| Dopamine-Infused Meds: If below 50% of max HP, when using pain pills/adrenaline shot, heal for +15% additional missing HP as HP. <60 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with meds in hand to get cooldown time> <✖ VS>
- |E| Love is in the air: Allows you to select a teammate as a favourite in !buy menu. Chosen teammate receives up to +25% defense and you take up to 10% base damage they take depending on how close you are to them within 500 units. Within 250 units, when your favourite gains HP, you heal 25% of their heal. <Favourite cannot be changed once set and lasts the whole round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_favorite)
- Healing Shocks: With a defib equipped (doesn't have to be held), regen HP every second equal to number of other survivors within 400 units, up to +10HP. Other survivors heal for 33% of your regeneration. <Can't heal while poisoned or incapacitated> <Incapacitated survivors don't count> <First equipping or taking 15+ damage from a single hit delays healing by 3 secs> <Heals up to 90% Max HP>
- Tenacity: +200 additional maximum HP per level above 200, but you will die if HP reaches 0. Medkits heal 33% max HP, but can heal for 66% and 100% max HP each once per round if missing HP % is greater than the heal. <increases aggro from Tanks by 50%> <Max defense while equipped: 50%> <Max gain from this buff: 7,500HP> <Increases damage taken from all hits by 3> <✖ VS>
- |E| Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated or hanging from a ledge. Cannot be healed if poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <✖ VS>
- |V| Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Heals nearby survivors for +5HP + 0.3% Max HP per second, cures all bad status effects and gives moustachio bless for 2 seconds. <Duration: 14 seconds> <Works only once per round> <First aid kit NOT required> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing, cannot jump for 0.5 seconds on dash start> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- |E| Promise: +1000 increased max HP. On other survivors dying to infected, take (400 - their level) as damage. Damage is scaled based on current HP and ignored below 10% HP. +100 HP regained for every non-bot survivor resurrected by you. <Bots or survivors falling behind dying won't hurt you> <No damage if incapacitated> <✖ VS>
- |E| Bodyguard: You can choose a survivor to protect. If they die within 700 units, you die instead. Chosen survivor gains full heal, loses tank aggro and is cured of all bad statuses. While dead, +1 bounty gained every time they earn bounty. A survivor can only have 1 bodyguard, bodyguards can't have one. <Target can't be changed until they are not valid> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_bodyguard)
- |E| Hidden Strength: On finale/survival maps if 6 or less survivors are alive, you can access the !buy menu to become resurrected. You cannot resurrect if your body is destroyed or if you died over 3 minutes ago. You'll be revived with -75% reduced maximum HP and -30% decreased movement speed, which decay over 2 minutes. Additionally you'll gain 20 seconds of immunity to Special Infected pins. <Once per round> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_hiddenstr)
- |E| Non-Aggression Pact: If 50%+ of survivors are dead. You can use the !buy menu to form a pact for 20 seconds. All survivors and tanks become damage immune, Special Infected will release their victims and cannot pin and survivor use actions can't be interrupted. <No effect if a Tank is Desperate/Guarded or to actions that directly kill> <Once per round between all survivors> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_pact)
- |E| Sacrifice: When activated, sacrifice yourself and become undefibbable. You revive all dead survivors within 500 units with 33% max HP as bonus HP and 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <Activate from !buy menu, press attack to confirm, or shove to cancel> <Cannot use if pinned by infected or incapacitated> <✖ VS> (Command: sm_sacrifice)
- |C| Discharger: While crouching, shoving the floor with a defib deploys a device that deals a mix of fire and shock damage, burning and stunning nearby infected. On the last tick, it resurrects back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Tank can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun/freeze> <Damage: 300 every 0.5 seconds for 8 seconds (3000 on last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- |E| Supporting Role: Deal (Tier x 10%) less damage dealt to tanks. +25% more to other infected or +50% to any near/pinning an ally. Every 5th Medkit/Defib used on an ally gives 2 charges. With primary held, shove an ally to give +20% ammo costing your own. When activating an AOE skill, all affected allies gain 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless. <2nd charge only given after normal item use> <20 second wait for giving ammo to same ally> <✖ VS>
Tips for effectively using this buff set: <top>
- The contamination damage will continuously be affecting all the survivors while the Sickening Tank is alive, be sure to keep all of the survivors healthy at all times! The Healing Shocks Buff can help out well if you can stay near survivors where the tank isn't near them.
- If a large number of survivors die, use your defibrillator on the pile to resurrect them and gain some health back for yourself with the |E| Promise Buff. This can help especially if you have managed to suffer some SICKNESS stacks from the tank.