Defensive Buff Set (SNS-MGS)
Defensive Buff Set - Spooky Night Scenario
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Spooky Night Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |P| Mutation Shield (Expires)
- (SURV) Shaman Handler
- (SURV) Knight Handler
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector
- (SURV) |E| Tank duelist
- (SURV) |V| Protective Bag
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (Whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that can be used to release yourself from Special Infected, usable after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Goggles that protect you from bile, mud and blood.
- Mutation Shield: Protection against Mutation Bad Status Effect.
- Shaman Handler: 90% reduced damage taken from Shaman/Supreme Shaman Tanks. Buff stops working if you are mutated.
- Knight Handler: 90% reduced damage taken from Knight/Supreme Knight Tanks. Buff stops working if you are mutated.
- Guardian Moustachio: Gives 5 seconds of Moustachio Bless if lethal damage is taken. <Works only once per round>
- Group Morale: 1% reduced damage taken for every other survivor alive.
- Fentanyl Injector: 3 HP/s regeneration after receiving damage from tanks until reaching full HP, while not poisoned, incapacitated or hanging.
- General Tank Hander: 0.12% reduced damage taken from all tanks, multiplied by your level. <Max: 90%>
- Tenacity: 2000 + (200 per level above 201) increased maximum health, you instantly die when HP reaches 0. Health received from medikits is halved, down to 25%. 50% Increased aggro to tanks. <Coop Only>
- Advanced Morphine Injector: Heals 1% Missing HP every 5 seconds while not incapacitated, hanging from a ledge or poisoned. <Incompatible with Morphine Injector Buff> <Coop Only>
- Tank duelist: 20% decreased damage taken from tanks. 300% Increased aggro to tanks.
- Protective Bag: Allows you to activate a device to cover you with a strong bag for 8 (2 on versus) seconds. You become immune to ALL sources of damage but cannot attack or move. All infected lose interest and will completely ignore you. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Must be on the ground to activate>
- Cleansing Pills: Taking Pain Pills cures most bad status effects and gives immunity to them for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand for cooldown time> <Coop Only>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you need to tank damage to prevent another player from dying or having something bad happen to them, aggro the tank over to you so you can reduce its damage dealt to you.
- If you don't have Guardian Moustachio Buff to protect you from any lethal hits that might kill you, use the Protective Bag Buff while you are on the ground to save yourself from death for another 8 seconds.
- If you have been inflicted with many bad status effects, be sure to eat pain pills to give yourself the Cleansing Pills buff effect to get rid of them and make yourself immune to more for 15 seconds.