Support Buff Set (FPS-MGS)
Support Buff Set - Festival Party Scenario
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Festival Party Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) On Fire
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) |E| Focused
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) Mindset Change
- (SURV) |V| Guardian Dispenser
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata
Weapons used for this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- On Fire: 1% chance of setting any infected on fire on each gun shot.
- Piercing Bullets: On shooting same infected, +1% increased damage per bullet. Effect resets when changing target, changing weapon, or reloading. Bonus is tripled when using AWP / Scout sniper rifle or Magnum pistol.
- Focused: +100% increased headshot damage vs special infected. On each subsequent special infected kill, +25% additional headshot damage.
<Max bonus damage: 400%>
<No bonus damage to Tanks>
- Zapping Gun: You can charge pistol to maximum power. For each %, +10 bonus damage on next shot. When pistol is fully charged, shot also stuns target for 2 seconds. Each shot resets charge to 0%.
<Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only>
<The same target can't be stunned within 10 seconds of another Zapping Pistol stun>
<Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running>
- Mindset Change: Allows you to be incapacitated an unlimited number of times. On each incap, max incap HP = 90% of previous value. Using a first aid kit restores it to full.
- Guardian Dispenser: Before taking lethal damage, a health device triggers on you. Heals nearby survivors for +5HP + 0.3% Max HP per second, cures all bad status effects and gives moustachio bless for 2 seconds.
<Duration: 14 seconds>
<Works only once per round>
<First aid kit NOT required>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds.
<Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate>
<Duration: 14 seconds>
<Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses>
- Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section.
<Dispenser cost: 20 bounty>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water instead of reduced.
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action.
- Assassin Drone: Allows you to summon a assassin drone that shoots at special infected and tanks only, dealing 300 damage every 4 seconds on each shot. Each consecutive shot on the same target deals +300 additional damage (Max: 1500HP)
<Incompatible with other drones>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret. Shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage.
<Turret can't be moved or removed, but can be rotated by pressing USE on it>
<After turret is rotated, it cannot fire for a second>
<Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE on it to wake it up>
<Max 3 turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you want to have an easier time stopping the Special Infected getting to the survivors within the area, be sure to kill them with headshots to increase your headshot damage with the Focused Buff.
- If there are many survivors that are badly hurt or have a bad status effect that needs to be taken care of quickly, be sure to use the Health Dispenser Buff on them all to give them healing and bad status effect curing effects as well as Moustachio Bless for a short amount of time.
- When you have 15 or more bounty, you can go to the miscellaneous section of the !buy menu and place down an ammo pile where you know it will be easier for survivors to reach ammo for.
- If you want a moderate chance at earning additional bounty from killing Special Infected, be sure to kill 15 Special Infected for the maximum chance.
- If the next firework hit on you from the festive tank is to result in you being used for a celebration box firework attack, use your pain pills if you don't have any first aid kits on you. That way you can potentially avoid death when otherwise you would become stunned and wouldn't be able to get out of the way.
- For earning a high amount of bounty in this scenario, the best place to out your turret with the Sentry Automata Buff would be right by the doors to the inside of the resort that the Special Infected spawn in. That way, you would be rolling in a lot of bounty and have plenty of it for the festival tank fight.