Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Support Buff Set (FPS-MGS)
Support Buff Set - Festival Party Scenario (FPS-MGS V2.0.5)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Festival Party Scenario Page
Go to Recommended | OBS | DBS | HBS | SBS
Support Buff Set
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles / |E| Dying Berserk*
- (SURV) Ranged Expert
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun+
- (SURV) |E| Zombie Erradicator+
- (SURV) |V| Bird Whistle
- (SURV) Mobility Master
- (SURV) Health Dispenser
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Ammo Dispenser
- (SURV) |V| Electric Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Slaying Automata+
- (SURV) |C| Discharger
- (SURV) Speedy Water
- (SURV) Survival Payment
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
Buff Enhancements Used
- Loaded Zap (|E| Zapping Gun)
- Zombie Shredder (|E| Zombie Erradicator)
- Explosive Automata (|E| Slaying Automata)
- If you have binded the Goggles Buff with the Binder item, you can swap it out for the |E| Dying Berserk Buff.
Weapons used for this buff set
- Either SMG or Rifle Primary Weapons
- Either single/dual Pistols or Magnum Pistol
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you 1 knife that can be used to release yourself from an SI attack once. Your knife can be used after 1 second of being pinned, by pressing ZOOM button.
- Goggle: Obtain goggles that protect you from bile. Buff includes "Cheap Goggles" buff effect.
- Dying Berserk: Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is. <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero> <✖ VS>
- Ranged Expert: Assault Rifles and SMGs ignore the defenses of target, they're not affected by attack bonuses from buffs, shoot -25% slower and reload -10% slower. <✖ VS>
- Zapping Gun: Moving around charges the pistol. For each 1% charge, +10 bonus damage dealt. When fully charged, +2 second stun on target affected. Each shot resets charge to 0. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <Tanks can't be stunned in 15 seconds of another stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second running, 1% crouching/walking> <✖ VS>
- Zombie Erradicator: Allows you to instantly kill regular common infected (those not affected by certain buffs/Tank abilities) with any weapon.
- Bird Whistle: Use a bird whistle to call crows to attack infected within 600 units. They take damage every second for 5 seconds equal to: - Common and Special: 1,000 HP - Tier 1: 1% max health - Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health <Max DPS against tanks is 1,500> <Activate in !buy menu, 5 minute cooldown, requires 500 unit headroom> <✖ VS>
- Mobility Master: Enables you to double jump in the air or double dash in any direction. <15 second cooldown for dashing> <Cannot dash/jump while crouching, walking, incapacitated, incapable of moving or scoped> <Triple tapping WALK key can toggle Dash functionality> <✖ VS>
- Health Dispenser: Allows you to place a special device on the floor using medikit. Nearby survivors receive +15 + 0.5% Max HP per second, cured of all bad status effects and given moustachio bless for 5 seconds. <Hold medikit and shove floor while crouching to activate><Duration: 14 seconds> <Versus: 8HP per second, 1 second of moustachio bless, does not clear bad statuses> <Once per round>
- Frag Grenade: Your pipe bomb will instantly detonate on collision. <Incompatible with Sticky Grenade buff>
- Ammo Dispenser: You can buy an ammo pile to place on the floor through the !buy menu in miscellaneous section. <Dispenser cost: 20 bounty> <✖ VS>
- Electric Frag Grenade: Exchanges your pipe bombs for electric frag bombs. Infected caught in the explosion are stunned for 4 seconds (1 second on tanks) and become ignited. If infected was in water, electrocute him for 30 seconds. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target can't be electrocuted again for 30 seconds> <✖ VS>
- Slaying Automata: Allows you to deploy a turret that shoots at infected every second within 600 units, 180* arc, dealing 150 damage. <Turret can only be spawned once, but can be rotated by pressing USE> <Turret shuts down if idle for 20 seconds, anyone can press USE to wake it> <Max 3 active turrets at once, idle turrets will be removed in place of new ones> <✖ VS>
- Discharger: Allows you to deploy a device in the ground using your defibrillator. It damages, ignites and stuns infected around. On the last tick, it defibrillates back all nearby survivors and deals more damage. <Hold defib to shove the floor while crouching to activate> <Duration: 8 seconds> <Damage: 400 every 0.5 seconds (3000 on the last tick)> <Once per round> <✖ VS>
- Speedy Water: Increased speed while in water.
- Survival Payment: After the round begins, +1 bounty earned every 2 minutes. <Bounty not awarded if inside saferoom>
- Hunting Reward: On each special infected kill, +2% chance to get +1 additional bounty on bounty earning action. <Max: 30%>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- If you don't have anything much to do as a support, but the tanks are currently alive you can be a great support by dealing damage to them with the Ranged Expert Buff equipped.
- If you can help out with the support and aren't currently focusing down the tank right now, you can take down the incoming common and special infected so the other survivors focusing down the Festival Tank don't get affected as much by them.
- If there are a lot of survivors low on HP, be sure to use your Health DIspenser Buff to heal them up nearby. This is easier to do when not using the Tenacity Buff since the fireworks deal maximum HP damage when they hit the survivors.
- The Festival Tank is vulnerable to the Electrocution Bad Status Effect, so be sure to throw an electric bomb on the tank whenever it is in water every minute or so to keep it at bay with its fireworks.
- If you need bounty, spawn your turret near where the infected are coming from, either facing along the beach or near the stairs leading from them so you can gradually increase it.