Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
Offensive Buff Set (HDS-MGS)
Offensive Buff Set - Helms Deep Scenario
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Helms Deep Mission Page
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) |E| Zapping Gun
- (SURV) Tenacity
- (SURV) Avenger
- (SURV) |E| Berserk
- (SURV) |V| Bird whistle
- (SURV) Frag Grenade
- (SURV) Hunting Reward
- (SURV) |V| Assassin Drone
- (SURV) |V| Electric Frag Grenade
- (SURV) |E| Cleansing Pills
- (SURV) |E| Sticky Bomb
Weapons used in this buff set
- Any Primary Weapon (whichever your good with)
- Any Secondary Weapon (whichever your good with)
Benefits of this buff set <top>
- Knife: Gives you a knife that can be used to release yourself from Special Infected, usable after 1 second of being trapped using the ZOOM button.
- Goggles: Goggles that protect you from bile, mud and blood.
- Piercing Bullets: 1% additional damage per bullet on same target. Effect reset when changing target, weapon or reloading, 3% additional damage on Magnum,AWP,Scout.
- Zapping Gun: Running around charges the pistol to full power. For each %, 10 Increased damage dealt. When the pistol is charged, the next shot also stuns for 2 seconds. Each successful shot resets charge to 0%. <Charged shot activates on special infected and tanks only> <The same target cannot be stunned within 10 seconds of another Zapping Pistol stun> <Gun recharge rate: 3% per second while running> <Coop Only>
- Tenacity: 2000 + (200 per level above 201) increased maximum health, you instantly die when HP reaches 0. Health received from medikits is halved, down to 25%. 50% Increased aggro to tanks. <Coop Only>
- Avenger: Deal 3x increased damage to the target who killed your teammate and you cannot be killed by it for 8 seconds. Effect time resets if another survivor is killed by the same target. <You can have more than 1 revenge target> <Coop Only>
- Berserk: 15% increased damage and ignore enemy defenses for 25 seconds. Dying ends the Berserk effect by putting it on cooldown. <Cooldown: 5 minutes> <Coop Only>
- Bird whistle: You can activate a bird whistle that calls a horde of crows to attack. Infected take damage for 5 seconds equal to: Common and Special: 1000 HP, Tier 1: 1% max health, Tier 2 or stronger: 0.4% max health. <Cooldown: 5 minutes, cannot be used in closed areas> <Coop Only>
- Frag Grenade: Pipebombs instantly detonate on collision.
- Hunting Reward: For each Special Infected kill in the current map, 2% chance to earn 1 additional bounty. <Max: 30%>
- Assassin Drone: Assassin Drone shoots at Special Infected and Tanks, dealing 300 true damage every 4 seconds. Each additional shot on the same target deals 300HP additional damage (Max: 1500HP). <Coop Only> <Incompatible with Helping drone Buff>
- Electric Frag Grenade: Infected caught in the explosion of Electric frag bombs are stunned for 4 seconds (1 second on tanks) and become ignited. If they were in water, they also get electrocuted for 30 seconds. <Incompatible with other buffs that change grenade contents> <Same target cannot be electrocuted again for 30 seconds after effect ends> <Coop Only>
- Cleansing Pills: Taking Pain Pills cures most bad status effects and gives immunity to them for 15 seconds. <45 second cooldown> <Press RELOAD with pills in hand for cooldown time> <Coop Only>
- Sticky Bomb: Allows you to attach a device to tanks which will detonate after 30 seconds. Deals 15,000 true damage to it and any infected within 350 units. Survivors caught within explosion will take 15% of their maximum HP (Max: 1,000 HP) and be stunned for 5 seconds. Bomb fails if tank dies. Only 1 bomb can be attached at once. <Hold the USE key then shove the tank> <Subsequent uses on the same target halves damage up to 2 times> <Once per round> <Coop Only>
Tips for effectively using this buff set <top>
- Whenever you have a full Electric Gun charge, be sure to use your pistol to stun tanks if they are around or other Special Infected if they are causing your team trouble.
- If you want a moderate chance at earning additional bounty from killing Special Infected, be sure to kill 15 Special Infected for the maximum chance.
- If you see any tank go into any body of water, be sure to throw a pipe bomb that explodes near them. This can give them the electrocuted bad status effect and make it easier for your team to damage it.
- If you don't want to get stun locked by the Supreme Infernal Tank, be sure to take pain pills to give yourself the Cleansing Pills buff effect for 15 seconds whenever the tank is near. That way if it does try to stun you with its tentacles or eruption move, you will be able to escape much easier.
- If you want to get able to get the best overall amount of damage done to tanks, make sure to use your !buy menu to activate the buffs at the right time for the best effect. This is also applicable when it comes to Sticky Bomb since you will want to shove the right tank first for the max true damage from that buff.