Heartbroken Tank (HS-MGS)
Heartbroken Tank (HS-MGS V1.0.2)
Back to Scenario Page
Back to Heartbroken Mission Page
- The tank's BULLET RELEASE ability deals 4% of your maximum HP as damage every 0.2 seconds.
- The Desperation from the Heartbroken Tank lasts 2 minutes, you can defend against his 10000 damage per punch.
Recommended Buff Set <top>
- (SURV) Knife
- (SURV) Goggles
- (SURV) |Q| Piercing Bullets
- (SURV) Tank Slayer
- (SURV) |V| Nihilism
- (SURV) Guardian Moustachio
- (SURV) Group Morale
- (SURV) |E| Fentanyl Injector
- (SURV) General Tank Handler
- (SURV) Mindset Change
- (SURV) |E| Advanced Morphine Injector
- (SURV) |E| Tank duelist
- (SURV) Compressed Shell
- (SURV) |V| War wounds
Tips for this tank
- Make sure to go HIDE before the tank's fury fills up or you might get yourself damaged by BULLET RELEASE as one of the possible fury abilities. This is also a good way to avoid being close to the tank in case he does his HYPER EXPLOSION or NEMESIS fury abilities.
- If you know the tank is targeting you while under the effect of NEMESIS, make sure to heal before you get instantly killed and get others killed too, so you can save yourself and the other survivors from death.
- The tank is ANTI-TENACITY, therefore having a buff set without the Tenacity Buff and with defensive/regenerative buffs is the way to go against this tank.
- If you are below 1800 in terms of your current HP, make sure to heal up your HP above that amount, otherwise you might die from the secondary effect of NEMESIS.