Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.
About the Binder Item (BIG)
About the Binder item (BIG V2.0)
Back to Main Guide Page
The Binder item allows you to convert a buff of your choice into a skill. Meaning that it will not require a buff slot to be used, but also it can't be unequipped again. Choose wisely! Binded buffs are only binded in COOP.
There are a couple of things worth noting if you decide to use the Binder item for yourself:
- Binded buffs will still need a buff slot if you want to equip it for versus.
- You will be asked to confirm whether you are sure that you really want to bind the buff that you have selected.
- Once you have binded the buff, you cannot reverse it.
How do you obtain the Binder item?
Currently, there are 2 ways for you to obtain the Binder item:
- Complete Sara's Quest: Humanity is not playing (Lv. 220) and you'll get it as one of the quest completion rewards.
- Craft it through the clan workshop.