About the Binder Item (BIG)
About the Binder item (BIG V2.0)
Back to Main Guide Page
The Binder item allows you to convert a buff of your choice into a skill. Meaning that it will not require a buff slot to be used, but also it can't be unequipped again. Choose wisely! Binded buffs are only binded in COOP.
There are a couple of things worth noting if you decide to use the Binder item for yourself:
- Binded buffs will still need a buff slot if you want to equip it for versus.
- You will be asked to confirm whether you are sure that you really want to bind the buff that you have selected.
- Once you have binded the buff, you cannot reverse it.
How do you obtain the Binder item?
Currently, there are 2 ways for you to obtain the Binder item:
- Complete Sara's Quest: Humanity is not playing (Lv. 220) and you'll get it as one of the quest completion rewards.
- Craft it through the clan workshop.