1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Self Revive changes.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HonorCode, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishus puss

vishus puss MG Donor

People will still buy things regardless of changes made. Two rich kids packages were sold after this res thing was changed. I killed one yesterday with my lvl 1 smoker. Took around 4 minutes while everyone rushed past. :D

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Well that is where you are wrong, our intention is to provide the best gameplay experience, not to make profit on the store. In fact the store is just there to pay for the servers, if we break even at the end of the month then we are fine with that. Remember that we just do this for fun.

That you stopped playing PR doesn't mean others did as well. Since the change we have a lot of new players, for which it was impossible first to get any points as infected because some survivors had 300 bounty and kept buying medkits which was very frustrating for them.

Of course you are always welcome to play VI or another mod where it's still enabled but we won't reconsider this change on PR any time soon.

If we would other people will start to complain again, you just can't make everybody happy. I wish we could but that's not realistic.

3. bloodhand

bloodhand MG Donor

so new changes are that u can revive urself while crawling.. good :)
    now pls bring incapped extended hand back ( maybe with 1/2 radius) and all be fine xD
    and i dont know who suggested first, but was about u get +1 knife for helping 3 incapped, then for 5 incapped, then 7, etc? max stucked knifes are 2? that would good for teamplay, so no one rush and all stay together? maybe u can change how often u must help for a knife etc, but just think about the idea

4. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

It's not working on VI USA, Marvel. Was for a few days but it's back to can't self revive with SI on you. Can we put back again?

5. [lol] Yö

[lol] Yö Junior Member

The 'cheap' boomer bile bought with the buymenu now is even more deadly. Less boom leads to teamplay actually happening instead of rushing off/hiding in a corner melee spamming. Would be more balanced, with the current self revive changes if they raised the bounty on that?

6. joerve

joerve Senior Member

[QUOTE='[lol] Y

7. MEV

MEV Member

day by day worse and worse....

8. joerve

joerve Senior Member

nobody is forcing you to play here

9. MEV

MEV Member

i check it
    lot of peoples leaving pr after changes, good work

10. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Funny, I dont see that at all, but if they leave its their loss. not ours.

11. joerve

joerve Senior Member

You know what the funny part is about this topic. Suddenly everybody uses the excuse, well, now I don't help people in the back anymore because then Ill die too.

The people who say that, never helped people in the back in the first place, when the old selfrevive was still active.

So the only thing they hate about the new selfrevive, is that they cant rush anymore.

12. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

I really don't care much what they do to PR servers because they are constantly evolving anyway and I seldom play on them. I think it is important to leave VI and Berzerker alone. I already see the numbers growing and players making the switch from PR. It is obvious when I see lots of players typing !cp. If you go to the HELP menu it has a points chart and certain things cost you a lot of points. In 15 minutes of play I was -160, it took me hours to make it up. I got chargered in the back when I was high on health and nobody came to help, each body slam -3 points, OUCH!

13. Syd

Syd Member

It's time to Honor says just like Justin:

Im bringing sexy Self Revive back!

14. MEV

MEV Member

goodbye all
    it was good to play here
    special tnx to Sharnid Skinhead and Blood

(btw dont play lottery :D 20 lvl down 0 win)

15. joerve

joerve Senior Member

Ok, I will erase your stats tonight, since you dont need them anymore

16. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Ok this has just become a whine topic right now, let's close the subject.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.