1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(PR) Umbrella Corp Guild Lvl 50 limit

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Hey Koolaid, Nov 3, 2011.

1. kira

kira Junior Member

Hi im Kira... lots of people know me already, uh... idk how this introduction works. Im lvl 117, and i love to stay behind and help the people up. Im not used to rush, its not on my blood and itll never be. I havent been playing that much l4d2 lately cuz i got addicted to dayz but i want to come back now, and i want to be back with a powerful guild if its possible :) :flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig::flypig: (Btw, i love flying pigs)

edit: iknow i didnt waited enough lol, but got a good offer. Thanks anyways, hope to see you guys ingame soon

2. cry

cry MG Donor

You can join us in umbrella 2 if you'd like. U can add my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/evolution536/

3. kira

kira Junior Member

I already found a guild, but im very thankful for the offer guys :), cya guys ingame!

4. Hey :D

We got a free place for you! :]
    Problem is, I cant take you in at the moment because my computer isnt working like I wish so I have to fix that. But Cry or Big Brother surely will invite you to our guild. Contact them or speak to them when you meet them ingame ;]

5. Yeah! I got contacted by Cry (oddly way though)
    But thanks for letting me in!
    I put the tag on, just gotta find y'all ingame sometime to :)

6. Hey Justin :]

And for you UC2 probably has a place too! :D

But it is the same situation as for Nicklas. Just ask Cry :]

7. Thanks :)

8. cry

cry MG Donor

When i invited nicklas i noticed the guild went full, it is now 20/20. I will speak a bit with lara about a spot and i will let u know via the forum or when i incidentally meet u in game xd

I assume you play regularly? Then it wouldn't be a problem for you to join our guild if it is possible. You are welcome.

9. I've found lazy and he invited me already

10. cry

cry MG Donor

Long time no posts so I thought it'd be about time to do so again. Umbrella 2 is almost level 19, we have 1 free spot for the moment. If anybody wants to fill up this spot contact me.

11. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Long time no post Cry. Indeed our page kinda died I'm back off and on I recruited a new member into UC3 not sure if he will stay but I've got a psychical project I'm working on A web project I'm working on and then work and life. Borderlands 2 got me wrapped up in the story but I've beaten the game and about to beat it again so It's losing my interest rapidly.

12. Hi Koolaid :D

Nice to see you here again :]

yeah, hell of things changed here. In UC2 almost everybody but 3-5 are inactive, but I cant change it. Cry left us, but in honor and friendship. Troll Hunter and I are trying to bring back some life in UC2 right now ;D

13. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Hello my Umbrellas I am working on a project for each guild and I have completed a 1/6 of the umbrella corp project now and its up on the steam workshop.http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122921468 This is for the Hunter we wears our forum group picture and proudly leaps into action. More things to come my friends, more things to come!

14. jip35

jip35 MG Donor

hey, I've recently started playing on MG servers after penguin asked me to play it with him. i've only been playing a short while and I'm already level 40 and I'm planning on levelling up lots in the next month i've got about 14 hours playtime just on MG from the last week or two and i'd love to join Umbrella Corp. Thanks :)

15. erik

erik MG Donor

This is "BOT Michael Caine" who is also a Donor/Booster buyer, which should be stated. He's a team player; I enjoy him on the COOP servers.

16. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

backed, been a funny as shit guy to play with too. solid dude!

17. erik

erik MG Donor

[​IMG]

18. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

It seems that Umbrella Corp 1 has more inactive players at the moment |:(