1. Click here to join our community discord server.

(PR) Umbrella Corp Guild Lvl 50 limit

Discussion in 'Clan Introduction & Recruitment' started by Hey Koolaid, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Ok so ya I want lowbies to join my guild that play regularly.

I'm not trying to gather together every high lvl player in the community to make them even higher i wanna make a low lvl friendly guild to help others lvl up and become better in their game-play.

LVL 50 is a good starting point and I will choose the ones most deserving of it aka* no farmers, no shit talkers, no crying, no hacking*

********Updated: Myself and the other co leaders of the group will look for those that play, and don't misuse the server for farming. Will be taken into consideration and add to the list of approved players.********

If you have Farmed in your past and changed your ways I will take you in. If you farm For the Guild you will be immediately kicked from the group seeing as I don't want my Guild to be dragged through the mud by certain people saying my guild is cheating all the time and farming all that other bad crap.

Post your Steam name and your lvl.

Thanks, Umbrella Corp.

Leader [​IMG]

Co-Leaders
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<War Enginers>

[​IMG]

Members:
    [​IMG]
    Traxx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lass And The Pepsi
    TwinkleAzn
    (DB)Pyrax
    Swagg R Us
    Amy no nine!

Current Buffs:
    ALL buffs available at this time.

Guild current lvl 20

Umbrella Corp 1 is full 20/20 UC2 and UC3 have open slots still.

2. Hi guys :D

My Steam Name is LaraVermillion and I am Level 97. Maybe it is too high for this guild, but I will help you level up so much I can.
    I got always 15k points to spend :D
    I am trying to play regular, but every day is too much 'cause I often have not enough time. But 8 hours per week are my minimum :D
    And I am helping as much as I can.

3. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

wats gonna happen wen ur guild gets full? i say u should create a umbrella corp pt2, and expan from there =p

4. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

LUC. Legit&Umbrella Corporation. xD

5. Hey Koolaid

you get 5hp per guild mate in the server so u have 5 in means 25 extra hp i believe.

6. cry

cry MG Donor

Cry, lvl 86 atm (but i lvl fast i think, in a few days it can be higher again).

I play coop and versus, i just love the tank. I have survivor almost max upgraded, boomer, spitter, and smoker also. for tank i have max upgrades, undercover tank, wet skin, mind controlled rock, corroding rock and steriod threadment.

lol i love tank :P

7. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

[​IMG]

They were 1, 5, and 10 Kool Aid :D "Oh Yeah" It's all about lucky minute before lucky mind existed. This is before the cap was raised to 200. This pic was taken in may of 2011.

8. Hey guys :D

Koolaid opened a new guild today, "Umbrella Corp 2".
    He did it because UB1 is full and you all want to join it. Contact me if you want to join UB2 ;D

9. BigBrother

BigBrother Guest

STEAM_0:1:37561722

10. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

Yup we found more survivors on the land of l4d2. All we need to do is find Alice. She is out there somewhere...

11. keyf

keyf Junior Member

12. sleepy

sleepy Junior Member

13. cry

cry MG Donor

Umbrella Corp II:

lvl 16, 5 members now. ~10% exp, extra knife buff and crafting mastery.

LaraVermillion - leader
    Cry - co-leader
    Pingz - member
    Keyf - member
    sleepy - member

besides that, hey koolaid is hopping from UC1 to UC2 and back to support both guilds!

14. Hey Koolaid

The way points are earned is this, say you kill a si and it gives you 100 points well you will earn the guild 10 points, so if u kill a si and get 10 points you earn the guild 1 point.

15. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

This guild is my inspiration to play PR. That's why I don't troll too much because I'm bringing the name of the guild. I respected lowbies as they were highlevel like me. I enjoy playing HD or coop especially if they were there. They talk and laugh just like family. I used to talk in mic but now I can't. I'm gonna buy a headset so I can talk with you guys. As I have seen with our guild, people seems friendly to others. They also respect people and they are active players as well. Our guild is known for "Covering the back" waiting for lowbies or afk people helping them finish the map. UC1 has been a part of my life since I joined this guild and since I've been a co-leader. I'm glad to be a part of the guild and I am proud of the active players and for the people who switched from the high level guild to the former low level guild, Umbrella Corp.

May God bless us and Happy New Year to all.

~Traxx [?]

16. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

17. Optimus

Optimus Junior Member

as I do in order to enroll in the guild?

steam name: godenot1

lvl 102

18. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

Spot has been filled by

!Amy <3's Moushi!

She was already in my friends list and in game so sorry for the inconvience if you wanted to join UC1.

19. cry

cry MG Donor

koolaid and i have a nice booster, and the vending machines work nicely :P the guild UB2 levels fast. We also bought Exp Farmers.

20. cry

cry MG Donor

lvl 8, 11 members, that means 7 spots left? i honestly dont know, but we have some spots left. level 50 would be ok, but then u need to be active in order to help yourself and the guild :P