1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Old Versus vs New Versus

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by The_Jackal, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Yeah... 137 days played, and that's with numerous resets on his names/points. I also only see a 737 streak. erik actually has hlx_hideranking set, which prevents him from showing up on the rankings. You think someone with that set cares about position?

Everyone here should cool off and keep it on the servers (preferably with a sick jockey/doubeslap combo). The more personal we get here the less good it does for any of us, and we've gone a pretty long time without major forum drama.

I, and the rest of the team would obviously prefer to keep it that way. It's more fun when we chill out and play. :)

2. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Neither do I care statistics. They are useless. It just bothers challenge me intelligence people who are not fair in the game. What I'm asking again. Baned me. It's one less problem for you. But I prefer Marvel cut the rotten apple.

3. Doctor Jones

Doctor Jones MG Donor

You are going too far. These accusations are outrageous and disrespectful.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

Ok, I tried my best. I asked everyone to cool off and said I didn't take sides. Ask Jones yourself, I've had to be a "less than favorable" guy. That was years ago and everyone learned from it. They also respected boundaries and knew what was going too far.

I saw 3 posts where you bloviated about being #1. Now, your'e telling Adward that you don't care about stats. Ok, whatever there!

Let's talk about your exploit problem. You used a car and refused to unblock a necessary part of the game. You put it in the tunnel then ran off to finish the kill job before trying to unblock it. Accident? Perhaps. But using it to your advantage and unblocking it when you felt like... that's what makes an exploit.

Let us continue. You look me up, and are truly calling my 6,300 hours into question. Ok, no problem there, either. That's your right.

Now, you are now demanding my head from Marvel? Ok, fair enough, let's see what he says.

As for this: "Dont challenged me intelligence please." I'm not even touching this one...

Before we continue, I want to clarify and also summarize. You accused me of abusing my privileges, then denied saying it. You changed your mind a third time. But, now you are saying it again. Once you make up your mind, please make sure you clarify whether you want me removed as admin and that you're also saying I farm points. I am also hearing "you don't like it, ban me!" If you don't want to be banned (later on,) don't ask now... because we've been trying very very hard and gave you multiple chances, and to make sure you're making an informed decision that you won't change you mind about later. Adward also helped and asked to cool off, which I respect, and which is the best thing for everyone. But, you're insisting, so let's make sure, again, that you mean what you say.

I personally know you're asking to be banned. But, I'm sick, and want to be 100% sure before moving forward. You do want to be banned. The paragraph above, and what I just typed... This is all correct, right?

5. Adward

I'm going to raise my voice in support of what erik's saying, and also remind you of the people who have chosen this road before you. At MG we care about people who want to be here.

Be sure in what you're saying.

6. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Yes that was what I said. Baned my now. Why I say that, because I'm now against this structure, and when that happens that's what you always do: baned. All people who want to express your opinion or is against you is always baned. I supported you several years to be Admin. I remember when we were playing in a coop server "Dead Air" last map, I said "Erik Root" several times. But those were different times and you were someone else. Do not think you're a bad person, I simply observed throughout all this time many injustices in MG. May be you have been fair to ban many players and good people. I kept a neutral position so far. So for you who are the reason for my criticism, It is better ban me and forget about another problem in MG. I told you last spoke by steam Erik: I 'm a genuine and honest person, but my patience has a limit. And I maintain my position. I also misses your behavior Erik. You live in the most democratic country in the world and yet 99% of the bans were for personal reasons. Finally I repeat, I do not wish harm on anyone. Live your lives and be happy. That's it. You may proceed.

7. Adward

As you wish.

Any ban we hand out is because it was asked for. Either directly asked for, or a gamer performed actions that demanded it. We as a team are here for those who want to be here.

We're not here to take sides, or to pit players against each other in a nasty way. As staff, we're here to play too, and make decisions in the best interests of the wider community. We're here for you, and we're for what's fun and fair.

8. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

So let me get this straight, you come in, make a new clan, feel the need to ask for a revert in the versus mod, stir shit up with other people, and then ask to get banned.

I'm starting to think you might not have thought things through too well. Seems like it's too late now though.

9. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Looks like you did not read the whole post. Should do so before review. No wonder your opinion. Should you visit a psychologist or or psychiatrist. Do it, can save your life.

10. Mute

So because some posts got deleted/removed, I should see a psychologist/psychiatrist.
    I have nothing more to say.

11. The_Jackal

The_Jackal New Member

Yes, it seems to me very well, do not talk when you do not know the whole story. Well done!. I congratulate you. You're new here. So better not talk about issues that do not know.

12. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Hate to see you go Jackal, have played with you for a long time. My only input is to look at all this from a buddhist standpoint, none of this shit matters, lets kill some zombies and if the game starts to no longer be fun, take some time off. ZOMG! :D :D :D

13. erik

erik MG Donor

You don't get to bring this kind of crap up, call us all names, and cheaters, and farmers, ask for a ban, then delete the topic.

I'm re-opening it. Best I can do is lock it or close it. But you gave up the right to delete this topic once you gave out the first batch of insults.

As for transferring your clan, you should have done that in-game before asking to be banned. I told you to make an informed decision and even made sure you thought it over after your confirmation, so this was your choice.

I should never have done all that offline stuff for these other clans (the 9 transfers you and Hawk had me doing,) but I was only trying to help.

14. Hawk

Hawk Member

im sorry for causing any trouble, if it was a problem I wouldn't have asked but I didn't know

15. clark009

clark009 Junior Member

erik,you dont need banned jackal,you just need close this thread/post and done case closed,remember this is just game,you disappointing me erik..........

16. Mute

erik didn't ban him, Adward did. And besides, if he asked for it, he asked for it.

17. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Such drama, any one else thinking, it's only a game???

18. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Drama Baby Drama.....i think all bad and good things are said.....

19. erik

erik MG Donor

I noticed the comments on a screenshot here. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=422982410

This is why I kept the thread visible. It does not need to be open, but if he's going to try to pull an exit scam like this, we need the thread to stay visible.

It's obvious he raged at the community and did so frequently, then asked to be banned. You don't get to delete a topic where you ask for it, then make a screenshot just like this, then try to show your buddies you got banned for nothing (the exit scam part,) which I see other gamers supporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.