1. Click here to join our community discord server.

NEW IDEAS 2012 + [COOP] Shaman & Knight Tanks are Auto-Spawned on These Configs

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by 亗Қ Ⅱ Ɲ Ǥ≈, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OceanDriver calculated and told me 15, so ask him!!! he said top10 were 210 and rest 5 are scrambled!!!

2. Why-o-why do you mix co-op with versus?! Knight tanks are SUPPOSED TO BE F@#$%^G OVERPOWERED, SINCE THEY GIVE YOU HUGE REWARDS!!!

On versus, things need to be balanced so people can have fun there. That's what versus is for - having fun.

Also, another level upgrade is totally useless, since it makes people who have the $$$, even more overpowered than they already are.

3. Anyways , 1 of that 211+ whit those OP upgrades and skills can make a big difference in teams....

4. ?

? Guest

Dude you didn't get what i meant so let me try again. First of all, there are more than 15 people who are level 210 but suppose 10 of them reach level 225 so that's 10 people who have more upgrades/skills than other people so how will that make the game more balanced? The word balance means when both teams have similar level of skills and upgrades meaning it's a 50/50 chance so if even 2-3 of those 10 guys play on the same server and end up being on the same team then how will that make the game balance. By the way, most of the high level players play VS on LA VS meaning u will see quite a few of those 210 level players play VS together at the same time when they r not playing coop or HD so that means .. well u know what i'm tryna say ;)

5. Method [

Method [ Guest

Balance on modded versus? lol it's impossible... Btw you want balance? Just go play in classic versus.

6. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

Is this guy ignoring all logic and sense on purpose? Just asking.

7. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

[QUOTE='Method [

8. 82%

9. say this in front of the mirror

10. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

You are so funny, i am dying of laughter. But hey, i am not the one who gets his idea hated on than rages on the guy that did not approve of them?

11. read your previous post and then see my reply, u think player can reach lvl 225 easily? it will take years!!! when they will reach lvl 216 their ench stones and gems will get over, and when time comes when 0.1% players reach the max lvl, that time there will be many lvl 200+, so ddont worry abt server geting balanced. why didnt you ask the same question when they were making lvl 201-210? you see now, lvl 211+ are Elite Players, the once who really cannot stay without mgftw. and it is really not easy to reach lvl 225 lol, even if someone reaches lvl 220, he will need like 16 million exp to reach next lvl. even if he has booster x10, think how many months would go? if hes thinking abt spending money, think how much money mgftw would earn? and if there is no booster involved, cut that person out, it will take years to go next lvl. so you see, the current people who are lvl 200+ or lvl210 will actually have a target to complete when they play.

12. You are making me laugh, because you are commenting on the post which you didn't even understood properly. i have just posted my ideas in a hurry, because i unless marvel or hc is interested, i cannot speak my ideas in dept. thats why i posted my ideas in a short form. so when the community approves it, i can speak in depth. i feel i just spoke abt my ideas to get something new n mgftw so that we all can reunite together again and servers become full, i feel HC is very buzy in his life so theres a slim chance for him to start the load of work again. but if marvel or HC approves my ideas, they will have real fun back in mgftw, and for 5 years we will have nothing but to goto the next lvl.

13. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Srsly.Years?
    It took 1 or 2 weeks for me to reach lvl 210 from lvl 200 with active booster.And I haven't played coop.Only versus.
    And you're talking about 5 years....lol
    The only one good idea is adding re-spawn in buy menu(And It's not new idea though.Previously someone suggested a buff or a skill which allows you instantly re-spawn once in a round.)
    And It can be applied only to infected side

14. ?

? Guest

It took me a week to get from 201 to 208 which is around 18-20 million exp so even if you need to get 16-18 million exp by the stage you get to level 220 something then i'm sure there will be few people who would take no more than 2-3 months to get to 225 but unfourtunatly i won't be there coz im not too keen on this whole 225 level idea. You still didn't get the balance thing im trying to tell you about so let me give you an example.

I don't know what idea's you came up with but one of them was to be able to defib everyone on the map with 1 defib so suppose i'm level 225 and rest of the people on server are around 200-210 (because you said by the time someone reaches 225, other people will be 200-210), 7-8 members of my team are dead so i defib one person close to the safe room and all other 7-8 people also get defibbed even if they are all the way over to the other safe room so how does this balance the game out? This idea is quite bad because it would take a long long time to complete the round if i kept defibbing everyone with 1 defib so the infected would be like farming with all the damage they would be doing to the survivors.

You asked me, why didn't i question Marvel and HC when they increased the level cap from 200-210 well because i knew the answer anyway. The game was getting boring for people who were level 200 for a long time so it made sense to have more levels and new upgrades but increasing it to 225 is just dragging it's life line so i don't see myself spending 5-8+ hours everyday playing this game coz im too bored of it. Valve really needs to come up with l4d3 but MG can't really do anything about that so to keep the servers busy and to keep making some money, they need to increase the level caps and add new upgrades so people stick around.

15. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

Uh-huh, so you just mindlessly posted them without thinking how they could affect the gaming, or they have any sense to begin with.

Seriously, you want balance and you make ridiculous skills for lvl 210+ ?

16. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

Im sure, ppl like Zero , Raised , Ocean and atreyu , whit 10x they will reach lvl 225 in 1 month or less. And those skills and upgrades are ridiculous , just see the one of unlimited ammo or the double spit, if 1 of 82% is a lot , 2 is a madness.

17. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Agreed... it depends on how many you play and how fast you want to reach 210... I play like 2 hours every 2 days i think with a 4x booster and i'm like 207 on a month...

btw... lol Lazzer, first post really?

18. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

Nah , i had another account , xZartic_Lasser , but now i like this one whit steam login :P.

19. i dont see any marvels or hc's post , it means they are buzy with their life so they wont take the trouble to sit in front of pc again for codings., so i feel there's no point in commenting anymore on the above quotes. thankyou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.