1. Click here to join our community discord server.

NEW IDEAS 2012 + [COOP] Shaman & Knight Tanks are Auto-Spawned on These Configs

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by 亗Қ Ⅱ Ɲ Ǥ≈, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [EXTREME COOP] Shaman & Knight Tanks are Auto-Spawned:

AUTO-SPAWNS

Shaman Tank = When Server is full 16/16 with Minimum 12 players of LvL 170+ in FINALE

Knight Tank = When Server is full 16/16 with Minimum 12 players of LvL 200+ in FINALE

Please Disable Knight Tanks Teleportation and Increase the EarthQuake Range. Give Unlimited Ammo to M60. When Knight Tank has Low hp (Like 10k) he can Start teleporting and also humans gravity changes to very low. so that humans could escape the teleport. During knight tank mode, Enable MEGA LASER On all Players AWP RIFELS.

There is not many Upgrades after we reach lvl 201. So do increase the lvl upto 225, where upgrades, skills and buffs are as follows:
    Upgrades like AMMO Clip increases,
    Double Negotiator Buff (Cost is reduced by 50%),
    Increase Damage from Melee weapon,
    Silent Footsteps (Survivor),
    Add Bile or Molotov (5% Random Chance) in Bullets of Grenade Launcher,
    Increase Electrified Defib Range to unlimited,
    1 extra life After Death,
    in !buy menu add "Respawn" (100 Bounty Cost),
    0.1% Random Chance of Triggering Mutation on Tank via Knife,
    Double Speed when Incapped,
    Get 2 Deagles when Incapped,
    Decrease Damage from Melee Weapon (INF),
    Tank throws Double Rock,
    Decrease Damage recieved from Spitters Goo,
    0.1% Random Chance of not getting biled by boomer,
    Spitter throws 2 Goos,
    Team helper gives full hp aft we revived an incapped surv.

All these above upgrades, Skills and buffs recquire LVL 211+ and THE LIQUID DNA ENCHANCER, Each Upgrade or skill require 2 Ench stones Minimum depending upon the power of the upgrades or skill.

I have many more ideas, do pm me or contact me on steam.
    My steam id is: knif3king
    STEAM_0:1:44213972

Hope you like my Ideas Marvel & HC. thankyou

-Knif3 KinG~*
    [email protected]

2. Ping

Ping Guest

These are very good ideas,

The one i like most is the in !buy menu add "Respawn" (100 Bounty Cost),

3. ?

? Guest

Shaman will only spawn on the Extreme coop server, not on normal coop server. Also if shaman and knight started spawning on the normal coop servers then all high levels will jump on coop to kill them which would mean that the high levels will probably end up votekicking low levels to meet your idea of having 16/16 of level 170 or 200 which would suck for low levels. They get kicked off from VS for being noobs, they can't play on the extreme server because of the level restrictions so if they started getting kicked off from coop too then how will new players level up?

Regarding Knight tank, basically you just said, make knight tank a wuss and make us immune from dying with unlimited m60 ammo and low gravity because when knight tank will punch a incapped survivor and other survivors go flying, instead of dying, they will land slowly and safely where they will not take any fall damage [​IMG]

4. It all depends upon you people, yeah ur right abt Extreme coop, so its ur configs, if u feel these ideas should only be in extreme coop, then be it. i did a mistake by just typing COOP.

5. Nerfarious

Nerfarious MG Donor

I agree with these ideas above in the quote but the rest seems OP.

Two rocks LOL
    Two spits double LOL cover like the whole floor with how fast the spit can recharge for the highest levels.
    Double Deagles triple LOL thats a whole mod in itself isn't Veteran Pistols enough?
    Add Bile or Molotov (5% Random Chance) in Bullets of Grenade Launcher.<= That seems hard to code in c++

The purpose of Knight Tanks and Shaman Tanks were meant to be special. Not to have a farm server. I remember before i found out about mgftw this guy from Garena had his own Server called Blackcomb's RPG server. He mods to 30000 lvls but there were no skills or upgrades there would just levels and the buy system with points instead of bounty. I saw the last lv was 30000 was Luke Skywalker lol. I was level 10000 and i was at the WTF is your problem section of Black Comb's mod. xD I was already happy with that. Then later the server died and he moved on and that's when I found Berserker VS server and Vicious server. If I see Berserker implemented in VS that would be above and beyond awesome for the PR servers.

HonorCode's mod basically brought more life into L4d2 and kept me playing. I remember when I saw a paranoia and shit my pants now you want Shamans and Knights spawned all the time!! You might be right on this one but maybe. Think about the old players that took months to level up to 200. The reason why all the lower levels get kicked is because they are pissed that they got to that level without putting any real effort into the game. I can hear the frustration through the mic and how angry they get. The people who just started playing got really spoiled and they want more... I know people have personal lives to deal with but don't take the game too seriously it's just a game. Anyway what do I know it's the internet people get mad for small reasons. It just sucks that new players don't get a chance to play but when they do they get pwned big time and they never get to experience the later levels and they dont have a legit steam version so they have to level up again... ?_?? why u no buy real game. Sale cheap price only $3.49 sale on halloween.

I remember when all the players played vs all the time but Marvel is right there is some tough competition with all the new games that just came out for the Holiday Season. I agree with TJ's post about L4d2 needing a revival. The custom mod server was great with 2 Evil Eyes but after that campaign it was suppose go to the next custom capaign but the server just crashes. It would have been awesome if it worked but it didn't. :( I remember when there were no COOP servers and there were only vs. I leveled up the right way getting pwned by nHr.

I just hope HonorCode and Marvel gets hired and recognized by valve for Left4Dead3 because when I picked up the game the first time I was done with it after a month. When I found these servers I played over a year I never expected that so cheers. :D

6. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

What Tsunami said.

Just ******* NO.

Wasn't the point to bring new players in, not piss off newbies by making the high lvls extra super fucking stronger? Really? Double spit? Really?
    I defibrilator revives every player in the map?
    Extra life for the already high level almost unbeatable pain in the ass annoying survivors?

I can't even see the logic in this. Are you trying to scare and piss off the newbies on purpose now? How about give them 1,000 points for lvl's 1 that join, some guide/help on the screen (like when text appears when you for e.g. want to pick up a stronger weapon)

No. Just no.

EDIT : OH, and i forgot, thanks for letting only high levels level up fast and get bunch of items for 20-30 mins play (shaman tank)

7. let HC and Marvel comment on my post.

8. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

The teleport is there so the tank wouldn't get stuck, and beacuse that the tank would be able to reach camping survivors from some glitchy places.

lol.. M60 with unlimited ammo? Yeah right.

Low gravity? cant get more unrealistic then..

a megalaser for all players during knight tank encounter? Nah, that's only for the people in guilds.

Ammo clips have already increased..

by 50%? lol..

No, that is not needed.

I wonder how could this help, as the infected can still see your outlines. this could be useful maybe for games like Counter Strike.

Bile bullets? That's so overpowered.. ..and stupid lol.

No

I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    if it's a respawn mode for survivors, then NO.

For infected, this is actually good.. instant respawn from buymenu for maybe like, 30-50 bounty?

but for survivors... hell no.

You mean like, the tank gets mutated? yeah right..

In other words, crawling race to the toasters?
    ..no
    Good idea, expect without animations made first, we can't do this, and the second problem would be delivering the animation files to the players.

I like this one :p though then there would be overpowered infected..

*facepalm*

No, too much goo lol.

If it were up to me, i would actually increase the damage recieved from goo and decrease the movement speed slow by half.. (in other words, survivors would be half faster in while walking in the goo, but taking more damage).

This would look like a bug to the players, when one guy wouldn't get biled, while others did.

No idea what you mean by this, as some similar effect already happens

9. What Stefe said.

Also, I can't like/thank/agree from this account. :/

10. Looks like Stefe thinks it is unrealistic and funny, and trying to supress the new ideas!!! if it is soo funny, then why didnt you laugh on 450 power boomers bitch slap? and why didnt you tell unrealistic to Hell tanks lightning? or teleport? i understand you high lvl players just want to be high lvl to frag low lvls, as players who are loaded up are instantly purchasing boosters x10 and showing you results in a week. you know if these ideas are practically applied, players having money will overpower all old high lvl players. then newbies will frag the current high lvl players, i feel thats the challenge of a game, and thats when we really apply to use brains in gaming. there are many skills which are unrealistic, and many upgrades which are funny, still we are playing right? so whats wrong in applying new ideas!!! you say BILE BULLETS are stupid? then why isnt the tanks "GOO DYNAMITE ROCK" stupid? i feel new players should get a chance to come at the top, old ideas are useless today, as many people need new stuffs in mgftw now.

11. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

I'd prefer to have overpowered bitch slap than a fucked up tank with glitched animations while throwing the rock..

Hell tank is not even implented or completed yet, and you already bring it to this discussion xD

The reason why i dont like those bile bullets is this: it would be way too overpowered.. you have a desert rifle for exmaple, with 85 shots per clip.. and theres 5% chance that one bullet will bile an infected or tank.. you wouldn't need bile bombs anymore.

What we are trying to do, is create a balance between infected and survivors.. not to overpower one side. that's why we have to think carefully before doing any changes.

This is what i think, but as said before:

12. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

So much s*** in one post i don't even...

13. Knight tanks can teleport, survivors still are the same, knight tank has 225k hp, and when we shooting, he teles and kills us. isnt this overpowering?, another example... when we normally play in versus, 3 high lvl spitters start spitting on start while there are 50% low lvls and rest high lvls, and suddenly 3 tanks soon spawn and 1 is para tank, isnt this overpowering? third example... you say 2 spitter goo is over powering, while high lvl boomers have dark bile + they drop 2 spitter goo when they go boom. i know marvel and hc are buzy in their lifes, so theres a slim chance of them accepting my ideas, but you all must understand something in my ideas, that all ideas are Only for 211+ lvl players after they purchase the New Liquid DNA Enchancer (it will be costly as it is final upgrade). and also for my upgrades and skill ideas, you will need minimum 2 ench stones and many gems. all this means is that there will be 0.1% players having these skills, and that too they wont have upgraded everything. so it will be balanced.

14. ?

? Guest

Okay guy's relax. Nadeem came up with idea's which he thought could work so others shed their views on his ideas. We don't need to get aggressive towards him or anyone, just keep things simple. If HC/Marvel approve any of his idea/s then they will implement it.

15. how do you want new players go to 200 while 211+ have overpowered upgrades , skills , and weapons...?

16. I just talked abt the skills and upgrades we play in the current marvels & HC's configs, and ur calling that s***? then ur just another wannabie

17. ?

? Guest

When Stef mentioned about keeping the game balance, he meant mainly for VS where both survivors and infected have upgrades on some what similar level so survivors don't have over powered skills/upgrades..

There is ermm (Can't remember what it's called), where survivors can heal themself in the safehouse and run out of the saferoom where they are immune to damage for 10 seconds so they could kill the spitters if they want to. Regarding people's level, well different level players will play on VS at different times so there can't be all players at level 100+ at all times. i hardly see paranoia tanks on VS because the rate of being a paranoia is only 5% i believe and also, paranoia buff is not limited to any level restriction, anyone can buy the buff from the store .. Even level 1's :)

This will not be balanced because i know people who have many hundreds to a thousand+ gems with 50-80+ ES whereas most of the people who either did not spend much time on HD or could not join HD, they have very limited or any number of gems or ES. Another thing to point out here is that, you said these upgrades will be for level 211+ meaning they will benefit the higher level players so my question is, how does this balance the game out?

18. tell me how many players out of the total players played in mgftw are lvl 210? total players who played in mfgtw are 17,810 (http://mgftw.com/stats/pr/hlstats.php) and how many players are lvl 210? hardly approx 15. so in order to purchase New DNA Enchancer, you will need to be lvl 210, then how many players you think will go for 225 lvl? its gonna take everything you have got, so do you think 15/15 players will be all online together? not possible... even if they are, they will be online in all different servers, so naturally, all servers will be full will normal lvls, high lvls, and sometimes with 211+lvls all together. so in order to reach 225 lvl, many players will now start playing extra, not even x10 wont make a difference for 211+ players as it will take 2 million min to reach next lvl. so it will be a balanced game at the end. servers will be full again, as there will be something to play for. and these are just some of the ideas i gave, there are many more ideas for you to know. think in dept. thankyou.

19. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

15?Really?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.