1. Click here to join our community discord server.

New features in point reloaded create more disadvantages for new/low level players

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by littlebrother, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Edward Marlus

Edward Marlus Senior Member

rushing has nothing to do with points. :/

EDIT : in case you're gonna try the rambo argument, i'll let you in on what i'm thinking: CP needs to load man ;o

2. Mr T

Mr T Member

The problem you are referring to versus the one I am are two different mind sets.

3. Vitafit

Vitafit MG Donor

Just an idea I'm gonna throw in here:

Let the <lvl20 go to CO-OP to level up so they can have AT LEAST crawl to get out of danger like spit etc.

4. Bloby

Bloby Guest

Nice bump :X

5. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I thought all level players could play on NORMAL coop so try joining a normal coop server instead of extreme.

6. Vitafit

Vitafit MG Donor

Oops, didn't realise this thread was OLD.

Anyways. Yes, everyone can play on Normal COOP PR servers but the low levels, like the REALLY super low levels, don't know they can do that to level up without some SI constantly killing them and other SURVIVORS leaving them behind for being a noob/lowbie.

Also I hate it when like a bunch of lowbies are clustered together in a corner with constant spit. So IMO they should get crawl to get out of there. And they ain't gonna get that by dying all the time.

7. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

We try to encourage teamplay but if some high levels prefer to rush and leave low levels behind to die then there isn't much we can do about it. Don't worry, soon you will be high level enough to get out of those situations and hopefully you can be one of those people who likes to help the lowbies.

8. Vitafit

Vitafit MG Donor

Nah, I like to help out lowbies but sometimes I tell myself: "Screw 'em" if the chance of survival is nil.
    But lowbies should get to know the servers and the enhancement system by learning in the CO-OP PR servers.