1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Future Upgrades, Skills, Buffs and features

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by HonorCode, Apr 23, 2011.

1. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

How much does a Desire HD cost over there? I would like to buy one with my hard earned cash. But I'm thinking of getting a HTC HD2 because you can mod it so many ways.

2. bloodhand

bloodhand MG Donor

hey i wanted complain about the new gem system... how i noticed u can exchange exp for gems. and 1 gem cost 50% exp of a level. but u guys thought about that u get easier from level 1 to 2 as from 99 to 100?
    i find u must balance it bit more if not higher level players has a handicap. because high level wanna level up now to get the new skills but when they must pay same exp like low level it seems a bit unfair to me.
    just think about that pls :)

3. KiLl3rAs

KiLl3rAs MG Donor

Me no view this but this
    1 gems => 1/250 point
    1 gems => 1/70% xp

You use 1 gems for xp or point but not xp or point for gems

4. Jimmy Gibbs

Jimmy Gibbs Junior Member

Same here, i cant exchange exp for gems, only the first option is working...

5. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Why not coop mutated tanks?

6. KiLl3rAs

KiLl3rAs MG Donor

I try craft Gems for 500 point a lot of times ... (used 20k point in) and Lost All ...
    What % is it ?

7. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

3% Lv. < 30
    2% Lv. 30 - 100
    1% Lv. 101+

Lucky toaster works here.

8. KiLl3rAs

KiLl3rAs MG Donor

Ah ok i go to coop for gems :)

9. This new Gem earning proposed by Honor is good. More democratic and fair.

It's sad to don't get gems after all the work you have to kill the tank (for some people just get ways to get them all)

10. Wanted

Wanted MG Donor

hey i think this craft gem is very very hard to win for 100+lvl players bec the chances r only 1% and u increase the cost from 250 to 500 points .I try craft gem when i was below lvl 100 and cost 250 points won 25 gems after using 50- k points and now i am lvl 100 + i used about 40k-60k points and won nothing(0 gems) so i stop playing craft anymore as i know no luck there and start playing PR coop to get gems but i am missing versus ..i think u should inc the chances or get the supreme back XD

11. bloodhand

bloodhand MG Donor

just a queszion : why is -Random mutated tanks will appear on non-finale levels (Coop) and will randomly droop Legendary toasters, or Gems. discarted?? all maps before the final are just rush rush rush to safe to come to final to kill tanks there.
    if at non-final maps would appear mutated tanks it would be more challenge and not only rush maps

12. BunkerKiller

BunkerKiller Guest

My Ideas

Survivors

Sixth Sense:
    when you us Defibrillator you can see dead survivors with a red light around
    make a buff that you can see them always without equipped defi

Sexual Healing:
    When you rubbing your body with a teammate they get all few second some hp healed

Medic tent:
    When your crouch with a Medipack in your Hand and pressing melee while looking at the ground (like Grenade trap) you will make a Medic tent, in some meters around it all teammates get hp healed when they stay there

Super Ninja
    Like Ninja Swing, but the melee range will not only get to his Front, also to the side and his back,
    a allround swing

Sneaking
    When you hold Shift to get Slow, the Horde will not see you and you can sneak around them
    Not working when Vomit!

Grenade Range
    Increase Range from Molotov`s, Bile Vomit`s and Grenades
    It will attack a greater areal

Tactical Ammo
    You can Buy 3 Buffs for you Grenade launcher with the special abilities
    "Fire"
    "Vomit"
    "Stronger Explosion"
    But you can use only one at same time

General for Survivors

Dependence
    To Stop Rushers, when someone is rushing and is "30" meter from his teammates distanted, he will get damage all few seconds until he is back to his group, to avoid that they will let teammates back

Nuclear Bomb
    When you attack some infected with a Gnome all enemys in a range of 100 Meters get a damage of 10 k and the Gnome get destroyed
    Useful for Tanks

Thunder Gun
    When you hold melee while useing a stationary machine gun
    The Gun is charging for a Super Shot

13. bloodhand

bloodhand MG Donor

nice ideas bunker :) especially i like medic tent, sixth sense and grenade range
    but super ninja is a bit OP

14. Nova

Nova Senior Member

The medic tent sounds good. Sixth sense can be useful!

The rest are hmm... sexual healing ? lol xD

Dependence isn't very good. I mean, people can start late on a map, and they'll always be behind... and die because of this, on top of the flock of SI drooling over the hunter that pounces the guy, and the horde of zombies kicking the body till the survivor dies.
    Also, if there are 2 rushing, then there's no real point. The only time I see this will come into effect is when someone gets left behind and noone goes back to help...

15. Dr.Zomboss

Dr.Zomboss Junior Member

Wide Spit: You have 10-15% chance (max) for your spit to have increased AoE

Pipe Bomb Delay: Your pipe bomb lasts a few more seconds before exploding

Both are skills

16. WizzardHarry

WizzardHarry Junior Member

Here's something I think can be incredibly useful without being overpowered. Would be especially useful for campaign as the bots are all 100%'d.

Tac Knife - Allows survivors once per round to shoot a melee weapon from their gun - one hit killing whatever it hits (with the exception of course, being the tank). Note this takes the melee weapon out of the melee slot.

17. joerve

joerve Senior Member

I like the sixth sense buff lol

I think the rest is hard to code

18. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Random fact: scientists are currently debating whether we have the sixth sense, which would be balance.

So maybe seventh sense? Lol

19. zipper17

zipper17 Senior Member

Hunter is the weakest SI now,, need add some sort of skill/upgrade ,,

need to be something like ,,

Instant Incap Pounce
    (chance rate = 1%, 5%, 15%, 25%, 50%,
    but only work if u pounce from max height distance)

or this,,

Instant Kill Pounce
    (chance rate =1%, 5%, 15%, 25%, 50%,
    only work if u pounce from max height distance)

and ,,

change the max damage of hunter pounce to = 300HP
    right now, i think the max dmg pounce is only 88 HP damage,, lame lol

20. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I agree that Hunter is weak but 300hp? Max HP a survivor has 270 or 275 so that's immediate incap even if you have full HP..