1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Extreme Co-op

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Wolf O'Donnell, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

I think there are two solutions to this, is that after a preset duration after the rescue arives --

a) Military Attack - ie.Bombardment :)
    b) the rescue leaves - and thoughts left behind get 0/none/non/zero/zip points and they fail :D

2. ?????

????? Guest

Is it just me, or is extreme coop getting... less harder =/?

3. LentoMan

LentoMan Member

Less harder, I think not? Jockeys now takes you down in a second and a half, before I even am able to cut it with knife I'm down to 40 health. The only way to make it with fewer players right now is to molly spam your way to the end...

4. ?????

????? Guest

I must agree. I hate the idea of having to use Molotovs when there are a few players on the server with you. It's a little funny too, I gain bounty really fast. When I usually do make it to the end of the saferoom, my zombie-kill count is about 300-700+ more than it should be because of the molotovs I use.

Perhaps the Molotov bounty price should be increased.

5. [QUOTE=?????

6. littlebrother

littlebrother MG Donor

i have to agree with this.. its pretty hard to get through all the common zombie mobs just by meleeing them.. and by surprise, u either get bitch slap from nowhere, spit at without even seeing any spitter or just charge by charger out of the blue and the list goes on..

was playing dark carnival finale today at extreme coop.. and it was a full team.. we failed SEVEN TIMES.. and a few of rounds, we almost made it to the chopper if not for a single crazy jockey.. it was frustrating but fun at the same time.. we finally completed the finale after our eigth attempt...

and like what morbid has said, "if you were to make mollys more expensive it would make the jockeys a real game destroyer." meaning idk for the that mode.. and players would rush even more when they see another player get jockey as they dont have enough bounty to kill the jockey and save that player or they just could not be bothered as they too will get incap if they try to save that player..

to sum up, molotive is crucial to counter the hungry mobs of CI and even more necessary against an upgraded SI like jockey.. thus the current buy system is fine for molotiv.

7. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

I think that there should be a lvl restriction like 50+

8. fatal precision

fatal precision Junior Member

Nice bump :) but, i disagree with the level cap, It's more fun when there are 3-4 noobs that depend on the higher levels.

9. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Sorry mate,

There is not going to be level caps on MG servers. The servers are for everyone, not just a select few.

10. Striker

Striker MG Donor

The game seems to be quite balanced for 3-4 high lvls + 3-4 noobs. High levels in co-op do seem to help the low levels a lot more than in VS and it just works...

11. fatal precision

fatal precision Junior Member

If i were in co-op I'd stay behind and help the lowbies, but in vs id rarely ever backtrack for someone below 50, unless they're a main. Because, in vs the lowbies in the back are just smoker traps waiting to happen especially if they can't crawl.