1. Halloween event has ended. 21st November last date to use candy.

Buff Idea: Dual Magnums Buff (POLL)

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by timkit, Oct 19, 2018.

?

About the Dual Magnums Buff, should it be implemented in mgftw within a future update?

1. Sure, I would love to use double pistols made to shoot like magnums! :D

100.0%
  2. Nah, I don't think you could use this buff with dual pistols...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey'll, timkit here with a buff idea for the Dual Magnum Buff, all credit goes to @Gemini for suggesting it :D

as for the buff itself, this is how I imagine it would be when using dual pistols as the weapon for the buff (given you cannot dual wield magnums)

Dual Magnums
    Allows you to dual wield modified pistols that are made to look and shoot like magnums. they have the following stats:
    - Base Damage: 100 (a 30% damage nerf from the 160 base damage with the magnums given the clan benefit)
    - Reload Time: 20% less base reload (idk too much about the reload time so this is just a guess*)
    - Attack Speed: 400 rpm (double the normal firing speed, but this might be a bit too fast*)
    - Clip Size: 12 (16 when fully upgraded)
    <Buffs that work with the pistol will work with this buff>
    <Incompatible with the Auto Pistol Modulator Buff>
    <x VS>

this is just an idea, for how I think this buff could work in mgftw, leave your thoughts below and feel free to vote with the poll above! :)

Gemini likes this.
  2. Vakarlan

Vakarlan New Member

Rise the damage abit more :)

3. Pacman

Pacman New Member

good idea..but later on... all players will spam using dual magnum.and scenario will be easier ...