1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Anyone of you guys playing Payday 2 yet? :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JorisK, Aug 14, 2013.

1. erik

erik MG Donor

Just curious why can't you run it?

I ask because I have the worst video card ever made in the history of computers and the oldest computer in the universe still known to be working.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

There is a two-fold thing going on.

After update #11, regular cops (like the drug dealers / gangsters / Mendoza lackeys, etc.,) cut through armor in 1 shot.

Then, there is the Bulldozer upgrade. They are intentionally stronger, not unlike a Tank in L4D.

Yeah, though, they are stronger; it would be nice if they couldn't walk THROUGH you, or if they didn't have a one-time (shortly after spawn) ice skate thing going on that makes them glide over 30 paces length. zomg.

My biggest thing with the game is the fact that, unlike Payday 1, you can NOT see which direction shots are coming from.

EDIT: Just to mention the money issue... many use their Offshore account to purchase Crime.net contracts. I personally buy Rats, Pro, Overkill to help others level up. I also buy Jewelry Store, Normal contracts because you only need 3 loot bags & it's an easy 30-second card run, given everyone knows what they're doing. I just wanna get mileage out of the Lucky Charm skill so I can re-spec and get my ECM Overdrive back!