Notes on Dormant Tanks (DTG)
Notes on Dormant Tanks (DTG 2.4.3)
Back to Main Guide Page
This page lists the notes on each of the dormant tanks. The strategies for each of the dormant tank maps as to how best to handle each of them are in the below pages.
- The 4 dormant tanks that can be fought within the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Quest can only be fought with the quest player.
- The 2 dormant tanks that can be fought within the Dormant Apocalypse Quest can only be fought with the quest player and any other player. This can also be another quest player who is working on the same tank within the Dormant Apocalypse Quest.*
- With Dormant Solidified, Dormant Pulverizer, Dormant Boiling or Dormant Brutal Tank, becoming incapacitated or being killed by them will result in a loss, causing the tank to disappear.**
- With Dormant Anguished or Dormant Repugnant Tank, having both players incapacitated or having the quest player get killed will result in a loss, causing the tank to disappear.**
* If both players have the same quest and have the same dormant tank for their task, both players will then complete the task if the tank is successfully defeated. In the case of Dormant Repugnant Tank however, if the other player who is helping the quest player does have the Dormant Apocalypse Quest but does not have Dormant Anguished Tank killed yet, then killing the Dormant Repugnant Tank will only clear the quest for the quest player and give no progress to the other player.
** When the dormant tank is defeated or disappears, the quest player or both players who were doing the dormant tank fight will be automatically teleported to the dormant hideout door regardless of alive or death state.
Dormant Tank Strategies: