1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Windows 10

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Penguin, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Penguin

Penguin Guest

2. Penguin

Penguin Guest

It happened, and i am now officially on windows 10. will check out gaming performance later!
    [​IMG]

3. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

That's one hell of a desktop. Mine only has the Recycle Bin on it, which I guess shows how much I use it.

4. Penguin

Penguin Guest

i do clean it occasionly but then when it comes to work and stuff i just throw stuff everywhere so it always ends up looking like that haha

5. Penguin

Penguin Guest

For people that have this, Whats peoples opinions on the new Microsoft Edge browser?
    I cant believe I might say this but its not half bad​.

And from a web developers point of view its a shit tone better than the disaster that was IE

6. tried uploading vid to youtube on it > not responding and almost froze and instead of becoming microsoft edge, it became microsoft fridge.

7. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

If it doesnt have noscript and adblock, not interested :D

8. Penguin

Penguin Guest

not even looked at adblock or anything like that yet.
    never heard of noscript t​hough

9. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like Windows 10 is the new Windows 8, but worse.

10. Penguin

Penguin Guest

its not worse! I have had no problems with it so far!

11. Seems like windows 10 actually helped with making OBS recognize that i had other video adapter than intel HD integrated GPU. hopefully this will make me use much less cpu when i record my games. overall windows 10 much better than windows 8 and fast booting time. yet not sure how would it be compared to windows 7.