1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Why only the Asia server is full?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MuhammadJA, Jan 11, 2022.

1. MuhammadJA

MuhammadJA New Member

The other servers are almost always empty.

2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

ASIA COOP is usually the server everyone plays on because of lower pings usually and with more people playing on the same server.

Not all servers are almost always empty, there are 3 exceptions:

Custom COOP:
    • Sometimes if players want to invite for it during the week or on weekends when there is a scenario server cooldown, then you can expect to see players on the Custom COOP server.
    • Players filling up the Custom COOP server will only usually stay around for an hour or two before leaving.

Scenario:
    • During evening time usually (GMT+8 timezone), various scenarios will get hosted by members of the mgftw community, thus causing the server to get filled up with players.
    • Scenarios can usually get hosted for hours, but on some occassions there may also be less or even no scenarios hosted on a day (Usually only occurs on weekdays).
    • If the Scenario Server is on cooldown hoewever, then no players can join the server for up to 2 hours until the cooldown ends.

mgftw VS:
    • If timkit (myself) decides to host VS on week days (sometimes on Saturdays on Weekends too), then the server can get filled.
    • The amount of players that usually show on VS depends on how much interest the players have for the server itself.

During mgftw events however, it's almost expected that there'll be players on all COOP servers. It is even possible for all of them to also be full, but outside of ASIA COOP they don't stay full for long.

US/EU COOP:
    • Outside of events, EU and US COOP rarely see players.
    • If ASIA COOP has a problem with players joining there or any mgftw admin (HonorCode/Mlem, Raz, Tom) ever decide to host their own admin event, then you can expect to see the server filled for a few hours.

3. ratchet

ratchet Head Administrator Staff Member

Hold up, I’m sure there is another admin r… ra…. Something, gah I can’t remember their name now

:smiley-happy014:

timkit likes this.