1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Where's Helms Deep

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Stoned, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Hello, I'm Stoned!

I was wondering when HD will be back up again? If it's being edited or something could you tell me what the edits are? :D

Thanks!

2. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Yeah I would like to know when will HD come back too :( I'm sad cuz now it costs me 75 hard earned gems for a 1 use stone. I think HD is a VERY IMPORTANT event in the MG server, everybody wants it back. Also when the guilds come out theres was a challenge that said: ''Kill the Shaman tank in a Helms Deep mission to get guild stone'' <Helms Deep mission> Theres no Helms Deep :P.
    And i think we all need the stone, and if HD is not coming back for a long time at least put the stones to cost 25-50 gems <easier than 75 gems>. And i also think you should do a Poll to see how many people wants HD back, cuz i think is not fair that ive never tried it and like most of my friends earned 7-10 stones. I just bought one stone and wasted it in 80% faster healing speed, now i need like 12 stones more to max everything. Please we want HD back and I'll fight for it!!! :boxing:. :P .
    I want HD to came back SOOOOOO bad.......

Note: This is just my opinion :P

3. Nova

Nova Senior Member

It's in Rohan, Middle Earth.
    At the foot of the White Mountains.

4. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

5. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Dude, you really know how to make my day :P

6. Kitties

Kitties Head Administrator

I'll close and trash the other one to eliminate redundancy.

7. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Seems you're a fan of LOTR lol [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

I know cuz I've played it and finished it on normal mode :P. IT ROCKS!!!!!!

8. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

sorry cocaine. Hazem said i posted in the wrong place and hotgun gave me link to post here lol. Kind of nooby at posting here :D but i still would like to know where HD is :D

9. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

It was taken down by us because the players abused the PR system.

We wont put it up untill we have fixed it.

10. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Thanks Stefe! But what do you mean "abused"? haha im a noob :P this questions is optional to answer :D

11. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

When the word abused is used for the PR servers then it mainly means farming to get more exp/points.

12. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Question: How do you fix that abuse?
    Answer: A Wall that dont let survivors get * point (like 5 meters away from the right ramp) Molotovs cant get on the spawn.

Question: Can you make any other map that give stones like HD im out of stones please and dunno why my card doesnt work at paypal or alertpay. I downloaded a map that is good and takes its time to win, Lets Build A Rocket : http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=10398 or Lets build another rocket: http://www.l4dmaps.com/details.php?file=10570 those are not easy to win, if you add a shaman tank you wil never win but please, I think everybody here need stones. :( .

Answer: can someone answer here please?!?!!?!?

13. Striker

Striker MG Donor

Perhaps make HD a scheduled event where admins will be present and deny farming in whatever way that is disallowed.

Perhaps make it a weekly event held at US and EU servers?

I recently played the event honorcode held and it was a lot of fun but being on a US server my ping was through the roof (~200ms) and it was pretty hard just to stay alive (not to mention it was 4am here :P) and I think events like that really do improve MG's appeal. Certainly made me wanna play even more :)

14. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

You can also do an event of HD when theres an admin EVERY match (if there are not admins, server will shut down) and if admins see someone abusing he will be banned for farm (its the same thing)

The event can be 4 days per week in servers like: 1st day in asian server, 2nd day EU server, 3rd day in South America server and 4th day USA server so we can all play, (or any order you want) but HD is very important in MG.

15. Raised in Hell

It wasn't only about the EXP, people were easily getting 6-12 stones and 20-30 gems per day because HD became too easy and that beats the purpose of getting gems and the stones the hard way.

16. Striker

Striker MG Donor

So make it harder. Make every tank a Shaman or a SMT and stuff. I do agree there are a lot more high leveled players out there now and people learned how to use their powers much more efficiently so the event has to move forward with the community. AKA, make it much harder :D

17. Tsunami

Tsunami Senior Member

Making every tank a shaman or an smt means they'd have to put a lvl limit, which they don't want to.

Besides, tickets can only be won in the supreme lottery, which not a lot of people do it.

So, unless they take Edward's suggestion for HD, we won't be seeing the server online for a long, long time.

18. Raised in Hell

Shaman tank is way over powerful for an event like HD where you have to use a ticket because people will mostly fail to win the event. Shaman tank was only created for the guild system and you guys will get a chance to fight it when the guild system is ready. SMT is again powerful, i don't know if SMT takes mele damage now or not but if it doesn't then imagine 3 SMT at the same time, meaning survivors will have less chance of surviving which will result in complaints on the forum saying HD is too difficult.. My ticket got wasted and it is hard to get tickets so make HD easier etc etc which brings us back to the current situation where HD was really easy and it was being abused.

It wasn't only players fault but few admins were spawning things for the survivors to make it easier for them such as more med kits, molotovs, defibs, machine guns etc .. HD is not the priority at the moment so it could take some time before you get to play on it again.

19. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Well you can do Helms deep harder :P

Question: How?
    Answer: When you win HD RANDOMLY (like gems from tanks) You get stones or gems

20. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

....even if you always repeat, nothing will change for now.,....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.