1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[UPDATE] PR 1.2.0.8 PR-VS/PR-COOP

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by erik, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik MG Donor

Effective Immediately:

I have spoken with HonorCode about some necessary changes. I've collected lots of info. and feedback from our PR-VS community. These changes will make everyone more happy, but also let low-level spitters, jockeys, etc., have a fighting chance. I'm, of course, referring to the OP Heat Seeking Grenade (Pipebomb.)

The Magnum (Vet Magnum) is OP and four people bleeding-out to death can wipe a tank's full health; that's unreasonable. For PR-COOP, the Veteran Magnum makes it literally impossible for any non-guilded gamer to get any bounty. We need to even out the chances and not make newer gamers feel like they don't stand a chance.

Before people start complaining, the Moribund Farming buff causes way, way too many problems. We tried to accomodate it, but people took it as an invite to exploit the system. That is a permanent change. Unequip it from your buffs.

PR-VS:

Shaman Buff: Regeneration now enabled, but highly reduced. 30% of avg rate.
    Paranoia Buff: Regeneration now enabled, but highly reduced. 30% of avg rate.
    Veteran Pistol (Magnum only) Buff: Current damage 300%-400%, new: 150-195%
    Heat Seeking Grenade Buff/Pipebomb: No longer kills SI it tracks in one hit. Adjunct buffs may bypass this at the cost of additional buffslots.

PR-COOP:

Moribund Farming: DISABLED PERMANENTLY.
    Veteran Pistol (Magnum only) Buff: Current damage 300%-400%, new: 150-195%

Thank you to HonorCode for accomplishing this.

If you guys have questions, please ask me directly or respectfully post about it in the appropriate area.

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.