1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Update on maintenance (2)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Seems like EU went down, could be hardware could be network not sure yet. Will update soon.

2. marvel

EU will remain down for now, it will be hardware diagnosed first which probably will happen tomorrow so it won't be back today.

3. marvel

I've re-installed EU and it's online again!

4. marvel

The US server will be down for a couple of days. We've ordered a newer, replacement server already some time ago which should replace the current one however it failed on us a couple of days too early before the new one got delivered. Eta is somewhere this week probably Wednesday or Thursday.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the lack of updates as I had vacation for a week I couldn't do it earlier.

I'll update soon.

5. marvel

I'm sorry guys for the current issues, we're sorting it out and I hope to have everything fixed before the weekend.

It takes more time though because we're trying to save as much money as we can.

6. marvel

No news yet on the US server delivery, made a ticket will update asap! In the meantime the final timer on EU coop should be fixed right now. Sorry for the trouble!

7. marvel

Well I got response on my ticket and they say there's a delay right now and they can't tell me how long it will take. Anyway since we're not gonna make it before the weekend I brought up HI on the EU server for now (see sourcebans for the info).

I'm really sorry for the trouble but we'll make it ok again with an event later on :) I'll keep this updated no matter what.

8. marvel

Our new US server finally got delivered guys, I will be installing it and it will be up soon ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.