1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Timkit's Birthday Event 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by timkit, Sep 28, 2021.

1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Happy Birthday timkit! October 8th!

Actual Birthday Event starts at 10pm GMT+8. I may start earlier if I return before that time.

Hey'll,

it's that time of the year again. Since my birthday is now fast approaching and will be happening on next Friday October 8th, just thought I wanted to share with you what I've been thinking of planning for a Birthday Event.

Don't ask for VS, I don't plan on doing it this Birthday Event. sorry :(

Since this Birthday Event is coming from a player, it won't be considered an official event. Regardless, I'll try my best to make it fun and enjoyable :)

That being said, Jack Frost also has his birthday on October 8th as well, so do look forward to anything planned from him throughout Birthday Week ^^

The Birthday Event will last for 1 week from the beginning of October 4th to the end of October 10th. Keep in mind that I won't be around and will be doing things IRL on the following days:
    - Evening Hours Wednesday October 6th
    - All Day Thursday October 7th
    - Evening Hours Friday October 8th

For October 6th and my Birthday on October 8th, while I will still be online. I just won't be around on mgftw between 5pm - 8pm GMT+8 on both days mentioned.

The times for things happening are also subject to change, things may change last minute on the day. I'll update here and on discord if they do.

October 4th: Server Day (Times changed)
    During Server Day, I'll likely will be hopping around on the various servers: (Except EU COOP)
    US COOP: 2pm - 6pm
    ASIA COOP: 6pm - 10pm
    Custom COOP: 10pm - 2am

1 Vending Machine will get used once every hour. A Premium Vending Machine may appear every 4-6 hours.

October 5th: Area Mutators Day
    During Area Mutators Day, I will be making use of all Area Mutators that I have on me in my !inv. I may randomly announce once every hour when a set of Area Mutators are to be used and which campaign it will be on, on a given COOP server. Just to clarify, it is 1 area mutator used per map.

[​IMG]

October 7th: Item Day Part 1
    During Item Day part 1, I'll announce whatever item gets used on the following campaign once per hour or so. This can either be just vending machines, tank baits, item lures, area mutators.

October 8th: Birthday Day

What happens here will be a complete surprise! Come join in and have fun ^^

Actual birthday event will start at 10pm GMT+8 and go until 4am GMT+8. I probably won't change the end time but may start earlier if I'm on mgftw earlier in the evening.

NOTE: Despite the below Vending Machine frequency, I'll be out for most of the day now, until late evening.

There may be more than 1 Vending Machine per hour. Its possible for a Premium Vending Machine to show up more than once as well.

October 9th: Item Day
    During Item Day, I will be making use of all Itemfinders and Tank Baits that I have on me in my !inv (along with the Tank Baits in !cinv). Once every hour, I'll announce which items will get used and how frequent it will be for that item usage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

October 10th: Scenario Day
    During Scenario Day, I will attempt to host any and all scenarios that I have available on me on the day. Scenario hosts part 1 start at 3pm GMT+8, subject to change. Scenario hosts part 2 start at 8pm GMT+8, subject to change.

For every scenario done, regardless of a win/fail from any given player who hosts, a Vending Machine is given out. If the scenario is won however, then an additional vending machine may be given out. In the case of some scenarios won, a premium vending machine may be handed out instead.

The above also applies if I do play on the scenario server at anytime before the 10th October on birthday week.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    Chach likes this.
  2. Chach

Chach MG Donor

I'll try to be there for double birthday event depending on my schedule and timezone!
    Looking forward to it :smile2:

timkit likes this.
  3. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Sounds good man, I look forward to showing you guys what's in store soon ^^

4. yank33

yank33 Member

hippy dippy bday! sad i missed it :( but happy for You! :)