1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Timkit's Birthday Event 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by timkit, Oct 7, 2020.

?

Which server shall I prioritise for celebrating my birthday on first?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2020.
  1. Custom COOP

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. EU COOP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. US COOP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ASIA COOP

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

NOTE: This isn't an admin event, it'll mostly just be me using items from my !inv.

EDIT: Hope you guys had fun celebrating my birthday yesterday :D, thanks to those that made it and I'm sorry to those that were not able to make it :(

Tomorrow is my birthday (so is Jack Frosts') so here's what'll happen:

The event will go from 8:30am GMT+8 until 12am GMT+8, I may extend it a bit past the end time depending on how long I stay online for.

On any given campaign/hour, I may decide to do the following:
    Infected Lures: Any time the players wipe on a map, I'll use up to 2 Infected Lures for the map.
    Area Mutators: On a given campaign, all maps will have at least 1 Map Mutation active. On a map I may decide to use more than 1 Area Mutator to make it fun : )
    Tank Baits: I may make a map harder to complete and use tank baits. This can be with just 1 use or when 4 are used at once.
    Tank Beacons: I may randomly announce that x tier tank will spawn on a given map/campaign, you'll be given 15 seconds to prepare for it to spawn.
    Itemfinder: On a given campaign, all maps will have the Itemfinder item active.
    Vending Machines: Randomly, I may decide to spawn 1 somewhere, it's up to you to go find it and claim the toasters. I won't be spawning it too far though.

Do note that if the survivors wipe on any given map, with the exception of Lures, all other items stop getting used for the given map/campaign from myself.

I'm not going to have an infinite amount of the items either... so once I run out I'll probably only be able to use Infected Lures/Vending Machines.

There's a poll above as well! This event will happen on all the COOP servers that I do join.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  2. ratchet

ratchet Head Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for this timkit, was a lot of fun :smiley-happy014:

3. timkit

timkit MG Donor

No problem! Glad you guys enjoyed it! :)