1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Suggestion to nerf Supreme Infernal Tank

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by Rym™, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Rym™

Rym™ Junior Member

Lately people have started wiping at SIT for whatever reasons at 200k HP left on average.

It goes like this: all is fine up to 200k then sudden wipes.

Suggestion: Reduce tank health by 100 to 200k.

2. Horama

Horama MG Donor

because of horning meteors omg .... i was in no need nerf you just didnt move enough

3. Horama

Horama MG Donor

its good to join lvl150 for a hd now , you die a lot we use bounty several times with nerf and do 5k max damage to SIT ; we dont scenario until some years and lvl 216 Us , you can learn basic on coop before

like admin tell dont fight T4 until training all day

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  4. timkit

timkit MG Donor

SIT is meant to be a very hard tank to kill. Thus that's why the scenario is considered to be very hard in difficulty and you won't always win against him.

when it comes to homing meteors, there are a few strategies that people do to work around them and defeat SIT as fast as possible before wiping out.

- I've seen people heal and defib others to keep themselves and the team alive.
    - If the tank's HP is low enough and there are enough players alive, 1 strategy is to try to get the tank into the water, then DPS it until it dies as fast as possible.
    - have a few survivors take the bait of homing meteors and SIT and die close together so that the other survivors can either focus on DPSing SIT, defibbing and healing other survivors or general SI support.

If you wipe, keep trying and don't give up on the strategies that you come up with for SIT. The answer I will give to this suggestion: no.

You make a good point there with the last line Horama, it can take a few attempts to learn how the scenario or the tank works.