1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Still bugged quests

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by ProVoker, May 28, 2014.

1. ProVoker

ProVoker Guest

I've seen there has been improvement in the quest bugs but still the following are giving me trouble:
    1.Strange liquid - it says I have 0/5 hunter claws. but I can't pick up any at all and I can't turn in the quest even though all other requrement have been fulfilled.
    2. joined forces 1 - the "escape with all players alive" is still stuck at 0 no matter what.

Thanks in advance

2. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

On the first point, have you tried delivering the claws to the Supply Box, look at your quest inventory (not your main inventory).

On the second one, the same happens for me.

3. erik

erik MG Donor

I think join forces 1 has to do with player names. There's no real evidence to support it but when you check the credits (which get cutoff now after an update or something,) it always shows strange character names as "deceased" even if they live. We tried testing this theory once. If memory serves, everyone made it.

4. ProVoker

ProVoker Guest

Thanks for the reply.
    Regarding the strange liquid quest. there were no hunter claws in either the box or the inventory (through the !qt menu).
    it simply won't let me pick up hunter claws at all. I also don't want the quest to be reseted because it took me a long time to collect the 10 hunter heads. any solution will be welcomed thank you.

5. Trafalgar [☠]

Trafalgar [☠] Junior Member

Are you sure it says "Hunter Claw", not "Hunter Head"? For me, after collecting 10 heads and 5 claws, it said 0/5 heads and turns out you need 5 "Blood Bag 0-" from No Mercy campaign as well to complete the quest.

"Hunterized" quest after this one also has a similar problem, it says melee kill a hunter 30 times, yet what it needs is 30 infected blood.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

About the 15 finale requirement, me and a bunch of others got some quest item '0 Weight Reducing Tool' (or something like that), and once we put it into the supply box, that requirement was complete. It went directly from 0 to 'Done!' on the task list. The problem is, none of us know how we obtained said item, it just entered our quest inventory randomly.

7. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

This hasn't worked since the last update apparently, you're the 3rd person I've now heard saying they cannot pick up hunter claws. Worked perfectly for me at the time, which was before the last update.

8. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

It needs 5 infected blood samples(works fine) but I think it needs 30 melee kill hunter as well, which is bugged.

9. erik

erik MG Donor

Yeah that's wild, just heard about that tonight myself. :)