Should the Deep Cuts and Dying Berserk Event Buffs be put on the MG store? (POLL)

Discussion in 'Suggestions Box' started by timkit, Jul 27, 2018.

?

Should the Deep Cuts and Dying Berserk Event Buffs be put on the MG store?

1. YES - I want to be able to get both buffs :D

77.8%
  2. Yes - Only the Deep Cuts Buff :)

16.7%
  3. Yes - Only the Dying Berserk Buff :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO - Too early to put these event buffs on the MG store D:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't know

5.6%
  6. My response is in the post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Hey'll, timkit here with another POLL for you all.

The question is: Should the Deep Cuts and Dying Berserk Event Buffs be put on the MG store?

The buff description for both buffs are below!

Deep Cuts
    Description:
    Allows sharp melee weapons (Axe, Katana, Machete, Knife) to ignore tank melee resistance. Also prevents those melee weapons from breaking.
    <Coop Only>

Tips on Buff Usage:
    • The Deep Cuts Buff allows you to bypass the melee immunity of any and all tanks. This is useful for when you want to make a melee only buff set against them.

Benefit in Buff Sets:
    Allows sharp melee weapons to ignore tank melee resistance and never break.
    <Coop Only>

Dying Berserk
    Description:
    Upon taking lethal damage (excluding fall damage) you will be spared from death for 6 seconds. During those 6 seconds, you will not consume ammo, your shots will ignore enemy defenses and immunities, and you will be immune to status or CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is.
    <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero>
    <Coop Only>

Tips on Buff Usage:
    • If you are to take lethal damage from any infected that would kill you, you get a few seconds to kill him back, deal damage or to do other actions with the Dying Berserk Buff, which can potentially be useful.

Benefit in Buff Sets
    Upon taking lethal damage (except fall damage) you become spared from death for 6 seconds. Your shots consume 0 ammo, ignore enemy defenses and immunities and become immune to bad status and CC effects. You will also draw tank aggro if no-one else already is.
    <Piercing immunities sets all attack bonuses for that shot to zero>
    <Coop Only>

EDIT: The Dying Berserk Buff might make the scenarios too easy though, so be prepared to nerf this buff very hard if needed.

Discuss your thoughts on this below!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    Gemini and cet like this.
  2. Cavs

Cavs New Member

For Deep Cuts yes!
    but for dying berserk its a no,if its added on the store then a lot of people will have it which will make scenario a lot easier and won't be challenging anymore as it should be.

3. Horama

Horama MG Donor

What is the acutal winrate of scenario ( out of duelist ) : 0%
    i dont think it will be a problem

4. Horama

Horama MG Donor

But i think you can also add some versus buff