1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Remember [G]Old Times!!! #MGFTWisLuuv

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by david, Oct 14, 2017.

?

What do you miss the most on mgftw servers?

1. the server located in the US

27.3%
  2. I miss the server as full as before

54.5%
  3. The old tanks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Friends that dont play anymore

54.5%
  5. Crazy events, that wipe your team out fast YOLO

36.4%
  6. Other, comment below!

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. david

david Junior Member

Hello everyone, I was checking for some screenshot on my steam and I saw that I have several here on mgftw servers.
    I really wanted to share with you all...
    If you saw your old nickname or your current nickname, comment below what it was !!

Do you miss old times on mgftw servers?

In my case, I miss the server as full as before and the US server. My connection was much better ... I can hardly play currently on the US server, Ping always stays at 300 - 400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I miss you versus mode, no one plays it anymore :C [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    " Fk this shit im out! " [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Too ez or Not ? Crazy event ! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well... I never saw a baby that big! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Do you wanna try ? OP assassin 1m HP, His spawn witches and kill with 1hit OP ASFAAAK [​IMG]
    Supreme... Supreme everywhere ! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Server full... I love that moment! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Died together [​IMG]

Mikazz likes this.
  2. timkit

timkit MG Donor

for the 4th and 3rd last screenshots in that post, I can remember that |MG| Atlas used to be klinky before he became atlas. mh used to have his clan tag on for rw but he doesn't anymore (even though hes still in the rw clan). Claire Redfield as far as I know about her, she is no longer on mgftw now as compared to before, same applies for boo.

Anyways the one thing I do quite miss is being able to play on an ASIA COOP server that was full almost all of the day on mgftw with good ping :D I also miss some steam friends such as flying [BOOB], the leader of an old clan that i used to be in, cookie and other great friends. I also miss the good times on the versus servers back 2 years ago, during the time erik was still around on mgftw as an head administrator, especially when it was on the US servers as everyones pings (laggy or not) was the most favourable for most players. The only thing I could wish to see is that the versus servers are full much more often compared to what they look like now.

Hey man, thanks for making this post, i'll be sure to spread the word and let others know about this :)

david likes this.
  3. david

david Junior Member

Wow, I do not believe the atlas was the klinky. When I saw the atlas playing with the | MG | tag, I thought it was somebody new ... But he was already playing with us!
    I remember playing several times next to the MH ... He was very active then!
    Same to Claire... Unfortunately, I do not see them playing anymore...

About Versus: It's never too late to get back active! The versus server is there! Just waiting for players to have fun!. As you know more active players, you could combine with them to join everyone and have fun on the VS Server... (Idk... smt like that... I guarantee my presence with you all! )

You do not have to thank me!. It was an honor to be a part of that! I started playing here in 2012 ... I stopped and came back countless times !!! And I'm glad you liked it!

4. Horama

Horama MG Donor

I prefer live in present than always remember past , you can never have mgftw like before ( game have 7 years it's normal)

After some years finally with erik's leave staff listen more community ( told me one problem since all unban ? no one )

I council to find another game like me with street fighter for those miss old versus

mgftw doing event like 4-5 times by years and we have a good 1.7 i just want a update for clan , we have nothing really interesting since clan reach 30 slot

Have new admin , promate slater and atlas finally since some months they waiting , reopen the section to formulate a request to become admin , resolve the problem of 'mini' event by admin , i agree it's fun , only honocode ( really busy actually ) do good event . Actual admin seem less active too .

for information Mh is in DD ( my clan ) since 5 months

I'm problably the older with tom and honorcode and i never really see something for community or reward ' years of service' here , one point can be developped too

We problably starting be a little community during long years unless by example the game pass Free ( problably someday )

I think test to reopen Us Server ( just coop is enough 2 versus is okay not need 3)

Do something too for forum , i wanna see more people from community inside ( like reward ingame for X post on forum or just be subscribe )

Horama Aka Pain/ roland culé

david likes this.
  5. Horama

Horama MG Donor

i add something for explain the 'reward community' , the only thing i see in 7 years is for commemorate sato , i think reward activity , investment , etc from a member can help them to stay more longer in mgftw , the only thing do are by the community himself ( Tali start the idea if i'm right )

david likes this.