Questions related to VS...

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by timkit, Jul 20, 2018.

1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Got a few questions related to VS:

1. Are there any changes to the way rewards are earned in VS matches?

What I mean by this question is the following...
    • In terms of teamwork, has there been any changes to the way you earn either nothing, +1 or +2 honor points? (Given maximum is +2 without helms deep fortress bonus)

2. Will there be any changes to the victory point requirement for Clan Tank abilities?

Just that with victory points, only 2 clans currently have over 1000 and not a lot of clans get into VS. Considering current progression, its a huge grind for all the clan tank abilities.

In terms of the clan cash cost for each clan tank ability, I think it might be a good idea to increase the clan cash cost for all of them to compensate.

3. Will the clan tanks be getting any changes anytime soon?

It's been a while since I've heard of any changes coming for the clan tanks. Would be nice to know if there were any thoughts for them for 1.8.

That's all for the questions. feel free to discuss below on the above topics.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

1) Honor Point gain is tied to skill gain for a win. However many skill points you earn, you gain half as many Honor Points. The maximum skill point gain per map is 10, thus highest HP earn is 5. Lose/Draw is always 1 HP gain. This is then doubled for those who are part of a clan with the Helm's Deep fortress.

2) I do agree the point requirement is rather high, I'll have to do some calculating to see what would work properly.

3) I'll see if I can talk with HC about any ideas.

3. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Thanks for letting me know.

1. I see...

2. Good to see that you'll look at changes for the victory points and clan cash cost towards those clan tank abilities, will look forward to the update.

3. Sounds good.