1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Quest walkthrough

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ecco0, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Dragon

Dragon MG Donor

Here is Bryan's cell phone (the spawn rate is very low, i found it just 2 times). It's one of this two Tvs, I'm almost sure that is the one on the table.

[​IMG]

Here you can see better the area.

[​IMG]

Hope someone know where to find Keith's daughter pic =/

2. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Thanks for the screenshot .. I'm looking for Keither daughter pic too

3. Method [

Method [ Guest

Dragon can you tell pls what need to do in Looking for power 2?

4. Dingow

Dingow Junior Member

Orator said that he picked up Bryan cellphone on Dead Center map 2 just outside saferoom (mall entrance). Some people said that found it at the last tent on the same map... I've found it yet when i didn't needed, but i don't remember where... I think it was on last tent same map...

5. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

Well my quests are bugged. All items in my quest inventory is snacks and if I pick up some items like weed and bottle of water and when I check my quest inventory it only says snacks.

6. Indomitable

Indomitable Senior Member

guess your surv likes snacks. :) go to the support section for it might be the only issue of it's kind and if you don't report it they'll never know. :)

7. Raised in Hell

Okay so i completed hunting quest just now where you collect SI head's and it should have given me 50,000 points but it gave me nothing, no points :?

8. Method [

Method [ Guest

Where you find tanks head? from regular tank on cold stream 2st map? O_o Today when you write in chat i think it's a joke because i don't see tv from this tank drop lol.

9. Raised in Hell

[QUOTE='Method [

10. Method [

Method [ Guest

50 000 points huge reward for that quest and you got nothing? Because couple days ago i complete quest (50 poisoned witch kill) i go to the radio finish that quest and no reward too, think bug or something.

11. Raised in Hell

[QUOTE='Method [

Attached Files:

12. Striker

Striker MG Donor

Off topic Q for Raised

How did you make the points and bounty and stuff look like that? Mine looks terrible :/

13. Raised in Hell

Normally, it would say 209 and then show how much exp you have now and how much exp in total is required for you to level up but since 210 is the max level, it's just showing 210 but to get this style .. go to cp, settings and option 4 (status bar mode), ur's maybe on Center Text, press 4 again and choose hint text .. That should do the trick ..

14. Indomitable

Indomitable Senior Member

i've had a similar problem when i turned in a quest ever since the latest update. i didn't get the reward. maybe the no points/xp gain in saferooms is affecting the quest?

15. Raised in Hell

I believe i finished my quest before this update was released and also Method also posted he completed some quest before me as well and did not get the reward so it's more of a bug type of thing..

16. aialex

aialex MG Donor

The same place i got it. There were 3 of tvs))) one of them were golden.....))) next stage)) still cannot get picture of daughter....

17. I found Sara near the gnome game, first go to the game of the gnome , then go to the palce where always is ammo , there should say a message saying "Sara is not in this location in this moment".

See the chat

[​IMG]http://www.imagengratis.org/?v=2011112100002.jpg

Attached Files:

18. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

ive updated some quests info and locations of bryan cell phone.
    sry that i havent been online that much, its just that bf3, mw3, skyrim and some other cool games just released, i cant help myself to play those xD.

19. Bandit112

Bandit112 Guest

looking for keith's daughters picture searched forums nothings came up, asking in game get no replies, searched most places in game with no luck, just no idea where to look, any help would be appreciated thanks..

20. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Keith d pic is at swamp fever 1 end saferoom om generator. Least it was there last time i checked