1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Quest walkthrough

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ecco0, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Indomitable

Indomitable Senior Member

This post has spoilers on how to finish a quest, stop reading if you want a thrill. :)

An update to the syringe whereabouts. It is found right before the kitchen part, before the large wall covering initial vision of the door. Stick to the left wall and you should see the TV... if you are the first one there.

Charity 2- Lol, they said all you have to do here is have the quest and walk up to the shooting gallery.

Golden necklace-Last night i gathered info that it is actually found at the start of parish 1. I will give an update if and when i atually get it myself. :)

Please post other quest items you are searching for to give them interest. Thank you to the readers. :)

2. TR> Turkish Fafeynk

TR> Turkish Fafeynk Junior Member

I found the quest about 50 zombie kill
    In parish from the starting poing go ahead than turn right and turn right again
    there is garage
    u have to stand there and shoot to zombies
    I made it ^^

(sorry for my english)

3. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

info added, thanks!

4. TR> Turkish Fafeynk

find sara quest
    to find sara u have to play shooting game at dark carnival 2nd map
    after u get 750 points u won gnome there ^^
    and after that u have to kill 1 common infected to complete this quest
    if there is no common infected in front of there, u can throw a bile and got many of common infecteds ^^

5. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

do you have to play the game ? i havent played it and still i saw that i could turn in the quest, havent done anything just walk around the area killing zombies, never touched the shooting gallery.

6. TR> Turkish Fafeynk

My way is guarantee way ^^ maybe u are right

7. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

cmon guys i really could use some help with information about quests.
    there are still a couple of the first quests wich i need the dialog from.
    if you accept a quests that isnt in the walkthrough, press F5 to make a screenshot of the quest description and reward, and then upload it using www.imageshack.us and send it to me in a PM or post it here. thanks

( you can find you saved screenshots here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\screenshots )

8. TR> Turkish Fafeynk

Finally I found golden necklace Yes I found it in parish 1st map. Start the game, turn right. U will see a table on the left side but pendant isnt there ^^, keep going ahead and u will see a door. Get into door and omg there is golden pendant in front of the door (after door about 3 meter (^^). There is excatly where I found golden neck.

9. Facepalm

Facepalm Junior Member

?m found some items in parish and dead center:

Special Ammo Round: Parish 1st map in truck near the caf

10. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

11. Indomitable

okay, i tried both ways to finish charity 2 and they didn't work. tried dropping and re starting the quest and it didn't work. might i ask if this quest is a prereq for another quest? :)

12. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

prereq?

13. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

this is the last quest for Sara. after Charity 2 you will recieve no more quests from Sara.

when you exit the house on dark carnival 2e map, and run towards the peanut shooting gallery you will see a table next to it with guns on it and ammo. straight ahead you will see a large container, walk past it a couple of times on the left side of that container. if you havent recieved a report about sara in the chat walk past it again. because i allready finished that quest, but everytime i walk past the container i recieve a chat message ingame that Sara isnt on this location and im ready to report to mission back to the radio, but i allready finished it ( must be a bug or something ) but you try this.

also check your current active quests by enterin !qt in the chat, press 1 to see active quests. maybe you can turn the quests in allready but didnt notice it.

hope this helps a bit

edit: see this picture below, this is what i mean when i said you will recieve a ingame chat message that sara isnt at this location.
    [​IMG]

14. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

So does anyone know where i can find bryan's cell phone and also, where do you kill 250 or whatever infected on dead air .. I read here that it's the finale but is it in whole map of the finale or in some part?

15. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

i have no idea on both quests. actually its 350 kills. but i went to every conor on every map on dead air with GRS, spamming bile bombs in every coner, killing every infected, but we havent found it yet.

16. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

darwins charger claw quest still doesnt work for me =[

17. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

last quest from sara -charity 2?it means that i cant complete prove it 2 which i took early,right?

18. Indomitable

well... since charity 2 won't hinder my other quests i guess i won't mind as of now.
    i have no info on bryan's cp yet or the location on dead air. don't have those quests yet and all. :)
    as for the charger claw... i've read of two ways to complete it.
    1. kill the first charger that spawns on the first map of swamp fever(hard to do)
    2. they say the quest bugs and if you pick up a wheel you will complete the quest. (look beside anything with wheels on them. Blow them up they might release it as well)

19. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Funnie how u say that cause i actually got wheels before i got the quest and its not completed

20. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

what do you mean by this ? that quest items like bag of gems, survival guide, soldiers uniform or keith's picture of his daughter are droppen by a SI ?