Purchase Googles,knife recycle, helping drone

Discussion in 'Marvelous Gaming Store' started by KIDO, Jan 12, 2019.

1. KIDO

KIDO MG Donor

Hi,

Just a quick question on the items I bought.

Helping Drone:
    1. Is this item not visible like pet? I equip it but nothing happens.

Knife Recycle:
    1. Once i use knife on jokey, I cant seem to use it again if smoker got me.
    2. Should i use knife only on smokers to recycle it?

Thanks

2. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

The Drone is disabled on a small number of maps due to CTD issues, however when it's there it has the clock model.

Knife recycle won't work if knives are used on other SI and it's total it 1/1, 2/2 etc. Will only work if you have one spare.

3. KIDO

KIDO MG Donor

Hi Raz,

Thanks for the info, was kinda excited to see a drone flying T_T . Probably will get the pet buff then.

Tried the knife on smokers and works great.

4. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

The drone is visible on pretty much every normal map except for Dead Center 3, in custom it's disabled on a fair number of maps due to the model being overidden with another random model and sometimes causing the CTDs as raz mentioned. Outside of Dead Center 3, even it if it's not visible it will shoot at enemies, making a gunfire sound and shooting a tracer.

Here's a rather quick glance at what the drone looks like. (the small box to the up right of Francis, first screenshot I could find with it)

[​IMG]

marvel likes this.
  5. KIDO

KIDO MG Donor

Thanks for the update, enjoying the drone :) lately.

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Ah I see you already found your way to the forum. I saw your e-mail with the questions but forgot to respond but yeah forum is the better place for that type of inquiries :)

Have fun!

7. KIDO

KIDO MG Donor

Thanks marvel and no worries, currently enjoying the items :)