1. Click here to join our community discord server.

PR Web Buff List Generator

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mute, May 14, 2018.

1. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

The Web based Buff List generator is now live! Link can be found at https://mgftw.com/bufflistgen/

The buff list generator can be used to create and share buff lists with other people. It can also be used to simply read buff descriptions in the event you don't own them.

Buffs can be added to the buff list, which supports all buff slots and binded buffs, via searching with the buff's name or it's category. Once added to the list, the buff name can be clicked to quickly select the buff as the active buff, with its description being shown on screen.

There are a few limitations as of right now:
    • Currently only supports Survivor Buffs
    • No in-game link - this one is particularly tricky as Steam Integration is fairly hard to deal with in this situation.
    A small side-note: Other additional links have been added to the forum page, which can be found towards the bottom right of the sidebar.

Vakarlan, SL8TER, Cranky and 7 others like this.
  2. Mute

Small update on this, the link generation algorithm has been improved to be significantly shorter than it was before, in some cases by as much as nearly 70%. Links generated with the old algorithm will still work fine however, and a shorter link with the new algorithm will be provided.

If you run into any issues, don't hesistate to let me know.

Mizorgil likes this.
  3. Mute

Another update, buff lists you generate on the website can now be imported in game! After adding buffs to the list on the website, a code will be generated.

[​IMG]
    As shown above, once in-game, enterring the command, the code, and a name for the buff list will allow you to easily have it ready in game. Do note that buffs you do not own at the time of importing will be skipped. Binded buffs on the website will also be ignored.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As ever, if you find any problems, let me know.

raz and Cranky like this.
  4. Cranky

Cranky New Member

wow, this makes creating buff lists so much easier and faster!
    You rock mute!

5. Vakarlan

Vakarlan MG Donor

6. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Nice update Mute ^^ This will certainly help out players who wish to use their own buff sets they create in-game or simply use others that will help them.

7. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Just incase people don't know:

Mute's message: "if im understanding you correctly it should already be functional, i guess i forgot to mention it, but you just need to put ?i=<code> at the end of the link, e.g. https://mgftw.com/bufflistgen/index.html?i=733-jw9moc-jlm5va-m8zafn-ileg74-jro6g7-lfuy"

Basically just follow the above if you want to export a buff list from in-game or export another buff list that you made on the buff list generator page, provided you know the code for it.